• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Player Badoodle abusing in WSG

gameon

Please stop pllayer badoodle abusing the glitches and wall hacking/jumping.
Taking flag and just run into no-go zones where horde players cant walk in a normal way.

Look in to this player as he is not playing the game as it is ment to be and absolutly destroying the game play.

Or is abusing and exploiting allowed on this server?

I will have to agree to some degree, that it would be nice to receive a little clarification on some issues. For example, I've seen female human paladins walking through fence like on this video (don't have the actual footage from our server). Is it avaiable only for such race/gender combination? Should it be considered illegal then? Also with some particular jumping spots exploiting, being at wsg as a melee character becomes absolutely unplayable - you just can't keep up. Can anyone help me with the definition of legal and illegal jumps, if later ones even exist? For example - jumping against the wall at the horde way to the roof. Overall, experiencing some 1-2 hour long wsg battles, when neither team is able to place a single flag, and when for being able to fight a fc you have to either be ranged, or to just give up actually trying to play wsg, and spend all the time there to learn and practice jumps over and over, seems absolutely discouraging.

I've been in some wsgs with this guy, and back then he only used the ally fence jump through which anyone can do. Horde also uses it especially this one druid frejya something.

And this particular druid also loves jumping above Horde portal where noone can get unless you know the jumps perfectly, which is also realy hard to pull of while having full team of horde attacking you at the same time.

Some wsgs i had to afk out of because she delayed 2 hour long wsgs 0-0 or in some cases when we had 2-0 and he just refuses to loose so we can get into a new bg. Which means more honor and rep for everyone involved.

That's what I'm talking about - people on both sides use those kinds of jumps, which if you don't execute them perfectly, just make the target absolutely unreachable. While technically it contradicts the rules, listed on the website, I see this stuff happening all the time at 19 bg, negating any kind of enjoyment, and eating all the free time that I have for wow only to get a deserter debuff after 2 hour long nothing.
I can see how from the other side it's dangerous to ban people for things that everyone can learn, it still seems not right that the only way you can play is to use exploits too.

Jumps and spots that all classes and races can reach and perform arent bannable and shouldnt be.

If a player is going to places not reachable by all classes and races please take a screenshot or better yet a video so the staff can do something.

If said player is in a spot that is reachable but you just cant get there, well, you got outplayed.

Jumps and spots that all classes and races can reach and perform arent bannable and shouldnt be.

Well what about the actual intention of the design. Isn't that abusing a flaw in the design? I remember Blizzard banned the guild "Nihilum" for one week back in days, because they used an engineering item or something like that to kill a boss. All classes and and all races, everybody, could do that, but it was still abusing a flaw in the design and that's why Blizzard banned them. The same story applies in here, the fact that All classes and and all races can abuse a design flaw doesn't justify it to be an acceptable action. A wall or fence is there so people cannot pass through, otherwise it would be grass. The reasonable approach in here would be discouraging people to abuse a design flaw rather than encouraging others to learn how to abuse that flaw..

I can see your point but there are a few distinct differences here.

1. This isnt official blizzard server, nor is it something that gives a select group of people an advantage in a world first race.

2. Most of the wsg jumps have been common knowledge for a long time and their usage well documented. Instead of giving unfair advantage they actually add depth to the shallow vanilla pvp.

Stuff like going behind horde or alliance base or the big stump in the middle I'd argue against as those are usually just used to delay the game forever, comparable to safespotting.

A lot of gray area and decisions for the staff to make, but bottom line is that the "basic" jumps are good for the game.

Top Bottom