• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Player reports

marcjeno1

Hi guys!

Theres a thing im getting mad about. Look at this http://forum.twinstar.cz/forumdisplay.php/509-Kronos-to-be-solved.

Krambulli is just searching for guys who are doing this to ruin there character by getting them banned, im sure the guy is just laughing when he sees a player attacking him gadgetzan or some other neutral town. Really i dont agree with this dumb rule, on official servers you could also gank by standing on the roofs of gadgetzan, i've never seen anyone getting banned for that.

And btw what are ppl crying ganked in neutral towns anyway, i mean comeon.. its a game. Its no fun to report someone and then his lvl 50+ just gets banned.. The saddest thing of all is players like Krambulli who is gonna camp in gadgetzan to wait till he gets attacked and then immediatly reporting you. Seriously Krambulli why dont you make an Horde character and just whisper the guy that he is breaking the rules? I know, because you want to have the player banned so you can laugh at them.

Grow a pair mate ffs

Its totally not cool to report people for this. Its also not cool to blackmail someone for doing so.

Infact, this PvP Status thing is just bullshit. Sorry for language, but thats how it is. Staff should just find another way to deal with this by either giving guardian NPCs a no-clip/no-reset or spells to deal with players in neutral cities.
In my opinion no GM should even be bothered by this.

Staff should just find another way to deal with this by either giving guardian NPCs a no-clip/no-reset or spells to deal with players in neutral cities.
In my opinion no GM should even be bothered by this.

Exactly, there are way more important things to attend to.

Problem could simply be solved by adding a face-breaking range attack to the guards like I'm pretty sure it been added on a later patch.

For example I remember BB Guards shoot you with rifles that knocked you back for about 10 feet - tough I got no idea what patch that been. But that would solve the problem quite easily imo.

There were alot of skeletons lying around in Gadgetztan, and there are many screenshots showing players avoiding NPC, hell, on one of these pictures picture the player stands right in front of the NPC and he still doesnt attack. Check here: http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/95561-Fei-Abusing-PVP-status-bug and screen here http://i.imgur.com/btHuW3l.jpg

Even if these guys dont get banned, why would you stand in Gadgetztan and grief like this in the first place? For some free honor? Its a d*ck move nonetheless and the guards SHOULD attack you inside the town, if they dont then thats a bug, and if you exploit that bug to give you an advantage, that is clearly not allowed and been stated many times. How hard can it be? This guy Fei is level 60 for gods sake, he still cant do pvp shiet outside of town? Pathetic

Propaganda was griefing people and glitched the Booty Bay guards for hours, then he dissapeared for about 5 days (5day ban huh?) and is now back. Maybe he doesnt do any exploiting now but there were guards in the water glitching as hell yesterday while that lame bugger keeps bubbleling up and running away the sec he notice he didnt manage to oneshot people with death ray SoC proc. Kronos should just get rid of this trash already!

Last edited:
hell, on one of these pictures picture the player stands right in front of the NPC and he still doesnt attack. Check here: http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/95561-Fei-Abusing-PVP-status-bug and screen here http://i.imgur.com/btHuW3l.jpg

That NPC is not a guard, is a quest giver (non agressive). In that SS there are no guards nearby.

Even if these guys dont get banned, why would you stand in Gadgetztan and grief like this in the first place? For some free honor? Its a d*ck move nonetheless and the guards SHOULD attack you inside the town, if they dont then thats a bug, and if you exploit that bug to give you an advantage, that is clearly not allowed and been stated many times. How hard can it be? This guy Fei is level 60 for gods sake, he still cant do pvp shiet outside of town? Pathetic

The problem is not the dick move, because doing that it's not against any rule and everyone can play as they please as long as they don't break the server rules. The problem is when players abuse and exploit bugs on guards pathing to do that dick move, and therefore break those rules. If i wanted to, I (being a paladin) could just kill a person on gadgetzan while being on the ground, reachable by guards, and just bubble-hearth and I wouldn't die. Is a dick move, but totally legit and not against any rules.
If doing that dick move is pathetic or not, it's just a point of view. What is really pathetic and shouldn't be tolerated, is people abusing bugs to do so.

Ye, who cares about morals on the interwebz anyway, how silly of me.
But ye... you are right, exploiting bugs is the point im after as well, aside from people being scum while doing it ;P

Safespotting or Rooftop camping is against the server rules, because it was against Blizzard's play policy back in 2005. See link for the info.

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/91092-AMA-Kronos-Staff?p=734583&viewfull=1#post734583

Moral of the story - don't exploit to kill someone, and expect a person to post a video of you exploiting when you least expect it. Reading the server rules is something you agree to when you create an account. I don't know what else to say about the issue, really.

Simply, just another topic, where you say, that you broke the rules you accepted to follow, got reported, got banned and now you are griefing that it's not blizzlike. Yes and it's also not blizzlike to play for free, it's not blizzlike to have some bugs ingame, it's not blizzlike to have AQ/naxx closed on patch 1.12. It's a private server, it's simply not blizzlike to the letter. And expecialy this rule improves gameplay experience for majority of players.

There were alot of skeletons lying around in Gadgetztan, and there are many screenshots showing players avoiding NPC, hell, on one of these pictures picture the player stands right in front of the NPC and he still doesnt attack. Check here: http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/95561-Fei-Abusing-PVP-status-bug and screen here http://i.imgur.com/btHuW3l.jpg

Propaganda was griefing people and glitched the Booty Bay guards for hours, then he dissapeared for about 5 days (5day ban huh?) and is now back. Maybe he doesnt do any exploiting now but there were guards in the water glitching as hell yesterday while that lame bugger keeps bubbleling up and running away the sec he notice he didnt manage to oneshot people with death ray SoC proc. Kronos should just get rid of this trash already!

Agreed. The whole point of guards in neutral towns is that they attack players who PvP within a town. If the guard does not attack you, it's bugged - if you exploit this, you deserve to be banned. It's not so hard to just abstain from PvP within the towns - just wait outside it or go world pvp.

Safespotting or Rooftop camping is against the server rules, because it was against Blizzard's play policy back in 2005. See link for the info.

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/91092-AMA-Kronos-Staff?p=734583&viewfull=1#post734583

Moral of the story - don't exploit to kill someone, and expect a person to post a video of you exploiting when you least expect it. Reading the server rules is something you agree to when you create an account. I don't know what else to say about the issue, really.
While this is true I believe that it went a bit too far. Players even got punished for using spots that were perfectly safe to use in vanilla too.

Hi guys!

Theres a thing im getting mad about. Look at this http://forum.twinstar.cz/forumdisplay.php/509-Kronos-to-be-solved.

Krambulli is just searching for guys who are doing this to ruin there character by getting them banned, im sure the guy is just laughing when he sees a player attacking him gadgetzan or some other neutral town. Really i dont agree with this dumb rule, on official servers you could also gank by standing on the roofs of gadgetzan, i've never seen anyone getting banned for that.

And btw what are ppl crying ganked in neutral towns anyway, i mean comeon.. its a game. Its no fun to report someone and then his lvl 50+ just gets banned.. The saddest thing of all is players like Krambulliwho is gonna camp in gadgetzan to wait till he gets attacked and then immediatly reporting you. Seriously Krambulliwhy dont you make an Horde character and just whisper the guy that he is breaking the rules? I know, because you want to have the player banned so you can laugh at them.

Grow a pair mate ffs
Actually mate... It was bannable on retail. :)

as someone who used to abuse this on feenix for hours on end (way too much fun) this should be punishable. but damn, if it isn't funny :lol:

Actually mate... It was bannable on retail. :)
But what is the freaking point to ban these people, we play on a pvp server yes? Give people a warning, then if they dont listen a suspension and when they still do it THEN but only THEN ban those. It's just no point on banning these people, most of them dont know the rules about it and it is just WAY to harsh for a perm ban

You know, that ignorance is no excuse. They agreed the rules so they should face consequences.

You know, that ignorance is no excuse. They agreed the rules so they should face consequences.
So you're the kind of guy that reads all user agreements? It is my natural reaction to skip those till i encounter a problem.

So you're the kind of guy that reads all user agreements? It is my natural reaction to skip those till i encounter a problem.

It's not necessary to read all the user agreements to notice this. To be honest I didn't read them either, but a quick read on the forum clearly shows this as being a bannable offense.

Those scumbags can drop dead as far as I care. The last thing I'm concerned about is the psychofuckers abusing exploits to shit on other people from a roof. :w00t:

Neutral guards aren't acting right anyway. They should have very large aggro ranges and chain-aggro each other. I don't think they're hitting hard enough either.

Anyway, the best solution would be to spawn a lot more guards, especially in safe spots.

Top Bottom