• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Player Resistances in PvP?

Wtyd

Hey!

I don't know about you but it feels like resistances are way off. I can't remember them being this bad in vanilla. It was a long time ago, but I doubt it.

Players 3 lvls above me are practically impossible to kill. 5-6 chained polymorph resisted. When it lands I can spam fireballs all day long on the sheep without it breaking due to resist. Then you have to re-poly, hopefully, and start over.

I've had grey players (8 lvl lower) resist 50% of the spells thrown.

I have 3/3 elemental precision, but not the arcane equivalent.

Is it even supposed to be like this? 'cuz I'm starting to think otherwise.

Hey!

I don't know about you but it feels like resistances are way off. I can't remember them being this bad in vanilla. It was a long time ago, but I doubt it.

Players 3 lvls above me are practically impossible to kill. 5-6 chained polymorph resisted. When it lands I can spam fireballs all day long on the sheep without it breaking due to resist. Then you have to re-poly, hopefully, and start over.

I've had grey players (8 lvl lower) resist 50% of the spells thrown.

I have 3/3 elemental precision, but not the arcane equivalent.

Is it even supposed to be like this? 'cuz I'm starting to think otherwise.

This needs to be addressed.

That sure doesn't sound right. I personally haven't had this problem with the same talents as you (had a fight against somebody 3 lvls above me, and I can't remember any spells being resisted). I have, however, had this problem with elite mobs. I've literally had to spam sheep on elite's my lvl or 1-2 lvls below mine like 7 times in a row before it goes through. And by this time, my group's already killed the first mob they started attacking.

Anybody else had problems like this?

Top Bottom