• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PLEASE no AQ or Nax

cball0

I am very interested on playing on this server but I am not sure if I will if there is AQ or Nax. Once those two dungeons were released vanilla PVP was dead. All PVP turned into was a bunch of classes (mainly hunters) one shotting people. I remember my shaman getting hit with a 1.1k AUTO ATTACK from a hunter when I played vanilla. Those two dungeons killed vanilla bigstyle (unless you were a keyboard turning carebear PVE player who farmed those dungeons).

Those two dungeons killed PVP unless you were decked out on rank 14 gear and even then tje AQ and NAX raid gear was better than the rank 14 gear.

With those two raids out how will new players on Kronos or alts fare up in PVP? The gear is just too overpowered in PVP and only caters to the PVE players. Additionally both those dungeons were total s*** holes and not even fun to play. WOW was magical when the rank 14 gear was something to drool over and aspire to get. Instead the need for it was just replaced by some easier to get raiding gear.

Please don't release those two dungeons and kill PVP on Kronos.

Please close MC and BWL also. Epic items destroyed wow,especially pvp. I remember hunter with epic weapon killing lvl 60 warr full green... it should be bannable.

Nothing is funnier than beating PVP nerds with your PVE gear, you hardly farmed in very frustrating and difficult raid-dungeons. This was the TRUE WOW!!

Please close MC and BWL also. Epic items destroyed wow,especially pvp. I remember hunter with epic weapon killing lvl 60 warr full green... it should be bannable.

And the first PVE hero posts. I bet you're looking forward to farming PVE all day and then 1 shotting people with 5 healers while you keyboard turn.

So your counter argument was to try to compare my idea to a ludicrous example to try to make it sound bad. I believe most people can see though such pointless comparative counter arguments though.

The fact is that the BWL and MC gear was not better than the PVP gear, all your points are quite frankly irrelevant. Furthermore AQ and Nax were not released until VERY late into Vanilla wow. They were non existent for most of the game (thankfully).

Nothing is funnier than beating PVP nerds with your PVE gear, you hardly farmed in very frustrating and difficult raid-dungeons. This was the TRUE WOW!!

Can't tell if serious D:

AQ and Naxx won't be out for a long time after the server is launched. Even then, it's not as if everyone will instantly be decked out in Naxx gear. I don't feel AQ and Naxx ruin PvP. But if you feel that way, don't worry... you'll still have at least a year and a half of PvP without people AQ/Naxxed out.

AQ and Naxx won't be out for a long time after the server is launched. Even then, it's not as if everyone will instantly be decked out in Naxx gear. I don't feel AQ and Naxx ruin PvP. But if you feel that way, don't worry... you'll still have at least a year and a half of PvP without people AQ/Naxxed out.

It did not ruin PVP as much back then because not many people had the gear. However if Kronos is successful then it could potentially last longer than Nax and AQ did in retail, giving the possibility of people being decked out in full nax gear eventually. PVP would then just become a game of who one shots the other person first.

Did you seriously thought the devs won't release those instances? Also the last person to keyboard turn died in the year 2006. Anyway if you aren't looking for vanilla PvP experience you came to the right server: We have near free respecs, so on top of being owned by AQ/Naxx heroes they also now have PvP specs.

What stops you from raiding to get decked out yourselves?

I think it takes less commitment to raid a couple of nights a week than having to pvp day and night for months to get rank 14?

Also I think some rank 14 items are still best in slot for certain classes regardless of naxx gear.

Last edited:
Maybe they should just create 3 more ranks of pvp when they release AQ and Naxx. They could have custom gear that is equivalent.

Except they would continue to exponentially harder to get than rank 14, so you would have to grind weeks at standing 1 just to move up.

Then we could flying mounts, cause that makes seeking out people for world pvp easier too!

After that we may as well just have instant 60 because that increases the number of new people to pvp.

Finally we could open up all the raids so they are open world, that way only the best pvpers get to kill the bosses, and all the lame people who play the game to raid don't get to have any fun, ever.

While Naxx really breaks the game it would just be unfair for the PvE part of the community to deny them access to it.

While Naxx really breaks the game it would just be unfair for the PvE part of the community to deny them access to it.

Well unless Kronos gets insanely populated, only thing its going to break is WSG and the already broken duels.

Only way to get around this is by customizing the loot, and we all know that wont/cant happen.

Top Bottom