• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Pls stop premade

dsquidvicious

Authorized
For the health of the server's pvp please stop with the premades (Ally and Horde) or at least take a break until there is more pvp population.

Thanks,

Gentlegeist :wub:

Even though I always Q with a few guys and genuinely enjoy prem v prem games I have to agree with you.

I agree but allies won't, simple as that. They want their efficient way of farming honor.

Synced is killing the PVP on this server and they are just too dumb to understand that aspect. On alliance all the PVPers are in Synced besides the few people in Irae, Coral and whatever random guild. Not to mention they do back out from other premades as soon as they lose and stop queing and they can't say they don't because I been in the premades when it has taken place.

Hi gentlegeist,
sadly we are not comming forward in the topic how to increase pvp situation for everybody.
As you can see in Scolds post above mine, some hordes are not able to see coherences , accept facts or are even able to argue in a objective way. We allready had some other topics about that - with a nice fundamental idea - but they died because of too much trashtalk (also some from alliance side).

Yesterday Maredasan started a premade for AB (that was the first action taken by horde(!), beside waiting for Burn (no offense or sarcasm, just a compliment) the game was good and interessting but Horde stopped after losing 2000:1700 (? cant remember exactly - but those guys which tried it noticed that its hard to play with pugs sometimes (same for WSG)). Im looking forward to the next AB-Weekend!

Note: farming up to r14 (or r13 - whatever) wasn't fun - isn't fun- won't be fun (same for difficulty) also not on retail, it was just a timeconsuming thing.

Nvm im not posting to discuss something. I just want to give an alli an answer.
Im pretty sure pvp activity on both sides become more on the weekend!

Greetings
Brutus

You won't be able to convince people to stop queueing as a premade.
People want fast honor and play with their mates instead of losing every game because of randoms.

In my opinion the main problem aren't the premades but the amount of people playing PVP, especially on Alliance side.
Theres pretty much only one Alliance premade queueing, but only for like 2 or 3 days after the Honor distribution till they got their needed amount of honor (all planned out who's allowed to have standing 1 etc.).

There's rarely 2 premades on alliance side. But I like the fact that the IRAE guys start doing some more PvP.

I also want fast honor to get my rank-goal. Who doesn't?
But I also love good Premade vs. Premades games, because bashing randoms 3:0 in under 10 min is just boring as hell. But that's just my personal taste.
I'd rather have a 1 1/2h game that is intense (no major turteling etc.). Even if I lose a 2h game 2:3, I still like it better than facerolling pugs because it often was a intense game and people played well (even if I got rage moments).

The only thing I dislike are 24/7 turtle-games, where both sides just sit in their base for 1h.
I also hate when alliance queues up with 4 to 5 healers/dispellers. But its a challenge and you always find some workaround. Complaining doesn't do anything anyways...

Only request I got is that alliance premades shouldn't stop queueing after they lost 1-2 games. Because some people on horde side are upset and are starting to do the same. They start spamming world chat to tell people not to queue because there are premades. Which is plain stupid..sorry. If you want to dodge premades do it with you group but don't corrupt the whole faction just because you are unable to find a good group / beat them.

The amount of people asking "is there a premade in WSG 123" on both side gets higher every day. This pretty much destroys PvP even more.

Last edited:
Brutus I play Alliance and about the honor you do understand you compete against your own faction for honor for the week not what Killswitch and Kembria are bringing in right? Also, can we discuss why Shatter use to play on Shiizu which was illegal in retail for honor farming? You are just killing the server and have nothing to say for it when clearly eveeryone can see this. Also, when you guys que as a group it leaves Alliance pugs out of games since there is really 1 game going at a time.

Hi gentlegeist,
sadly we are not comming forward in the topic how to increase pvp situation for everybody.
As you can see in Scolds post above mine, some hordes are not able to see coherences , accept facts or are even able to argue in a objective way. We allready had some other topics about that - with a nice fundamental idea - but they died because of too much trashtalk (also some from alliance side).

Yesterday Maredasan started a premade for AB (that was the first action taken by horde(!), beside waiting for Burn (no offense or sarcasm, just a compliment) the game was good and interessting but Horde stopped after losing 2000:1700 (? cant remember exactly - but those guys which tried it noticed that its hard to play with pugs sometimes (same for WSG)). Im looking forward to the next AB-Weekend!

Note: farming up to r14 (or r13 - whatever) wasn't fun - isn't fun- won't be fun (same for difficulty) also not on retail, it was just a timeconsuming thing.

Nvm im not posting to discuss something. I just want to give an alli an answer.
Im pretty sure pvp activity on both sides become more on the weekend!

Greetings
Brutus

What?

Look at it this way. If the only semi-good alliance players are only playing if grouped, how would pugs even stand a chance? Of course they stop playing then and you only got 1 premade running.

Its as Sushi says. Its not the premades that are breaking anything, its the very small amount of alliance even interested in Qing solo/with small groups.

Last night, when we finally managed to get a full 10 man alliance stopped Qing. Cause they were "bored". Yeah right...
After that our group disbanded and we went in with 4 guys. The following game was about the best one I had here in weeks.

I didn't start it, nostalgia did - I won't comment on the BG or our "premade". Yet u get quite a bit of honor even if u don't win, so there would be an incentive to queue. However, Wednesday is raid day for alot of people, Insidious members and we had to call it after that.

Even if your saying "no offense or sarcasm", since most of your people actually say that we can't win without Burn (which we have) I will explain our situation. Our healers don't rly need PvP gear, so why play PvP when it's so broken here right now? So since we almost never have any healers, we need a flag carry that can kite, some1 who's fast and doesn't get 2 much dmg (druid is op). Since we don't have BoF it's actually rly hard to replace. Bad news is, Burn is the only Horde Druid who doesn't go out of bear form during Cheap/Kidneyshot.

Finally somebody (sushibarf) who is able to communicate on a productive and expedient level.

I agree with you in every line you have written down. Ofc i have to explain and add some things from our PoV.
It's not a secret that we plan the standings and dodge premades sometimes (if the plural is even needed). The only premade I remembered to dodge (and the only premade which ever exist) was with Burn. May I am wrong - many weeks passed - cant remember it exactly. But this is still going on. Burn is a great FC and even if we are premading(you call it like that)we have many causals and not pvp interested ppl in it which are interested in honor only. Our premades most of the time consists of 4-5 core ppl, 3-5 causals now and then (not allways Irae or Synced). First come, first served only - till a spot is open again, no duties. We also have ppl which are interested in a challange but it's a minority, and many of them lack of time (and are not part of our premades most of the time).

I would like to have a challenge now and then - but a daily premade or whatever like we have it isn't that effective against an aligned one? - other words you beat us several times allready, we weren't prepared - we were weakly positioned (lack of try hards) and well played by you. Whatever - if you want a challenging premade vs premade time once a week - we can try to organize it on both sides may we find a date most of the ppl which are interested in it have time then.

Only request I got is that alliance premades shouldn't stop queueing after they lost 1-2 games. Because some people on horde side are upset and are starting to do the same. They start spamming world chat to tell people not to queue because there are premades. Which is plain stupid..sorry. If you want to dodge premades do it with you group but don't corrupt the whole faction just because you are unable to find a good group / beat them.

Just to set a statement: Even if i dont pay attention to the world-chat allways, I never noticed alliance is doing thoes things too. I don't want to complain about it, I can understand it - I just want to deny that that this happens on alliance side(if some hordes think this happens on alli-side too).
I think your comment were just applied on horde side.

Greetings Brutus

Bad news is, Burn is the only Horde Druid who doesn't go out of bear form during Cheap/Kidneyshot.

Don't forget Capture. Can't wait for the day he gets Rank 8 and I have to use every cooldown + consumable just to get near him. But yeah, it's funny how some druids just switch out of bear when they get stunned. :) But that's another topic.

Whatever - if you want a challenging premade vs premade time once a week - we can try to organize it on both sides may we find a date most of the ppl which are interested in it have time then.

Yeah, sounds nice. Worth a try.

Just to set a statement: Even if i dont pay attention to the world-chat allways, I never noticed alliance is doing thoes things too. I don't want to complain about it, I can understand it - I just want to deny that that this happens on alliance side(if some hordes think this happens on alli-side too).
I think your comment were just applied on horde side.

I only see it on horde side from time to time. Just heard it from some guys that alliance does it too. Can't confirm. Still sucks either way.

Don't forget Capture. Can't wait for the day he gets Rank 8 and I have to use every cooldown + consumable just to get near him. But yeah, it's funny how some druids just switch out of bear when they get stunned. :) But that's another topic.

"Burn is the only Horde Druid" :p

In my experience we (the horde players) get asked to stop queuing when we're basically being farmed like crop by the premade.

It is so very frustrating to continuously queue into the premade, knowing you will only get 1 mark, if they decide to show mercy. Though I do have to say that lately they have been very kind with the 10 minute games, if we don't manage to turtle long enough. We on the other hand try extend the same courtesey to alliance pugs when we stomp them.

If there were several queues and the premade was one of them, I would be less annoyed, since facing the premade would just be luck of the draw. As it stands though it's a fact of life. Getting honor 1 mark at the time is not very fun.

One way to bring more life to the premade vs pug games is to let horde have a cap or even two in the start of the game, and then go nuts. Basically let us play with a handicap. You know we will fight tooth and nail to get the last cap, and the premade games would be a lot more interesting for both sides. And even when we do lose we still get honor for two caps which in turn makes it a lot less painful for us to queue up.

You guys in the alliance premade must miss some kind of excitement in the BGs aswell? Letting us play with a handicap, that means we only need to cap once, must bring the feeling that a loss is a possibility, and in turn bring excitement to the game.

I know from my own experience that I prefer the games where it ends 3-2 to either side and it's been close for both teams the entire game. We had one of those games yesterday and every horde after that BG was hoping to get the same the next.

Aside from that I bet it's a lot more interesting for the premade to have continuous games where they have to give 2 caps, rather than being stuck in queue for ages because horde players get fed up.

At this point the queues are so bad, that even letting horde face horde in BGs feels like an acceptable fix to the issue.

Last edited:
I suggested that handicap to one of them (he didn't want to tell me who he was), but he said no that would be honor trading, which is kinda true but yea, would atleast help people to get SOME honor when they are playing. Most of them are not playing the bgs for excitement, they just want the honor for the gear. And since they want to be efficient and spend as little time in the bgs as possible, I can tell u straight away that they won't be doing this. I would love horde vs horde btw. :p but that aint vanilla, and people would qqqqqqq.

Grats Synced for killing Kronos PVP and dodging Horde premade since you lose 90% of the time against Horde premades.

Last edited:
been leveling at 1x with aim to focus on pvp only.
reading threads like this.
bye and good luck.

That's gonna get really interesting in the flagroom! Can't wait to see it.

You guys in the alliance premade must miss some kind of excitement in the BGs aswell?

This is why I haven't really been in the Synced premade much of late. It started feeling tedious and that's not what we're here for; I need nothing from PvP enough to put myself through that honor grind again. Some of the Irae guys have been playing in a much smaller group on the evenings though, queuing as 3 or 4 people and playing objectively. Not really about the honor per hour at that time and more about quality games.

We've been winning some, losing some and generally having a kick ass time. Alliance pugs win a few games, horde get more of the kind of games they want. It's really win/win all round.

The only thing hordies is doing are QQ 24/7 on the forums and ingame, please get some skills.

Last edited:
Top Bottom