• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Pls stop premade

The only thing hordies is doing are QQ 24/7 on the forums and ingame, please get some skills.

As someone who raided with <Coral> I am shocked they allowed you to act like a complete a** on the forums like this and give such a negative look that you are giving for the guild and server when people browse through the forums. This is the attitude that you see all across Nos and people despise it for that same scumbag attitude. As someone who was considering getting into the PVP scene it is rather obvious that the premades are effecting the server since such few Alliance actually PVP. There has been multiple times if I didn't jump into "The Premade" I wouldn't get a que to pop and I would see that same group play 3-4 games before I got a que to pop and sometimes longer.

The horde aren't bad on this server especially in PVP and are more skilled in that aspect to be honest compared to Alliance. It's rather obvious the population is effecting Kronos when it comes to certain aspects of PVP. Most NA players hardly see a BG que pop during their time and as for alliance there is only one NA raiding guild and that is the NA part of <Coral>. To neglect and be blind towards the issue of what is going on in PVP on this server just shows how ignorant some of you really are and makes me wonder if you want more success for this server overall or just personal glory in a failed PVP system. By posting this stupid flaming crap hopefully potential players who read Kronos forums aren't turned away and think Nos and Kronos has the same type of player which most people can't stand and give this great server a try. It's sad when other Alliance agree with what is going on is bad for the server not just the horde.

Last edited:
He already knows all that. He is not even good at trolling, not sure why you reply him with wall of text. :biggrin:

As someone who raided with <Coral> I am shocked they allowed you to act like a complete a** on the forums like this and give such a negative look that you are giving for the guild and server when people browse through the forums. This is the attitude that you see all across Nos and people despise it for that same scumbag attitude. As someone who was considering getting into the PVP scene it is rather obvious that the premades are effecting the server since such few Alliance actually PVP. There has been multiple times if I didn't jump into "The Premade" I wouldn't get a que to pop and I would see that same group play 3-4 games before I got a que to pop and sometimes longer.

The horde aren't bad on this server especially in PVP and are more skilled in that aspect to be honest compared to Alliance. It's rather obvious the population is effecting Kronos when it comes to certain aspects of PVP. Most NA players hardly see a BG que pop during their time and as for alliance there is only one NA raiding guild and that is the NA part of <Coral>. To neglect and be blind towards the issue of what is going on in PVP on this server just shows how ignorant some of you really are and makes me wonder if you want more success for this server overall or just personal glory in a failed PVP system. By posting this stupid flaming crap hopefully potential players who read Kronos forums aren't turned away and think Nos and Kronos has the same type of player which most people can't stand and give this great server a try. It's sad when other Alliance agree with what is going on is bad for the server not just the horde.

Sure but this thread will not make any alliance stop preemade when hordies are free honor for us all the time right? Why would anyone stop freefarm hordies?

Same thread every week and hordies still dont get it.

After this post, hordies very mad again ingame.
20150630200719230.jpg

Last edited:
Who exactly are you farming Mr. Rank 5?

This is starting to get more and more fun. Keep going.

Christ, he won't stop.

@ Magra, that wall of text from methios wasn't only directed at Liqorice.

S U S H I B A R F

r4tRTgA.jpg

peace

There have been some really great PUG games of late. Thank you to every1 (Horde and Alliance) who has put in an effort to make PVP more fun! :smile:

Sushi has over 300 confirmed flag returns and is trained in gorilla warfare.

Why yall be killing me? I just want to hang out on my mount with Vark while you end games in 9 minutes :(

It's come to the point where we don't even fight anymore. We just unequip our weapons and fist fight people at gy or mid.

You've effectively killed our spirit.

Is it still fun? Is this what you want?

I really enjoyed the PvE aspects of this server, and it's all round a good community. I did get sick of the state of PvP though, it's a shame that hasn't improved.

It's come to the point where we don't even fight anymore. We just unequip our weapons and fist fight people at gy or mid.

You've effectively killed our spirit.

Is it still fun? Is this what you want?

Why fight when we can love?

Top Bottom