• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

POLL: Realm Wipe

Do you want a Realm Wipe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOBiAS02

I have only one question for you.
Kronos is not new. There were already some years and some characters.
Although future of the frozen characters is not certain, they are planned to be released, sooner or later.

The question is: Do you agree with this? Do you really want this?

There are two groups of players that want to play Vanilla:
Those who just love it, but Blizzard won't let them; and those who missed it.

For me, when Vanilla started, I didn't even have internet connection. So I missed it
I was lvl 42 when my free server turned TBC. I hit 70 when they left for Northrend.
To people like me, chance to "try Vanilla as it was" will never be given by Blizzard.
And neither will be by other free/private servers. Kronos is our only hope.

Owners of current characters may ask: How dare you?!
But please think twice. All these characters were brought up with raised rates and with low player population in a totally buggy environment. Does that sound like fun?

Now, just imagine the thrill when 1000+ players start levelling up on the very Vanilla realm in most blizzlike experience possible. How alive Azeroth will be.

And the most important: Will there ever be such opportunity to get this experience?
No, I don't think so. If Kronos fails, probably no further effort will be put into Vanilla. Ever.

But while half of the server population will already be 60 on launch, what are the odds of success?
For a 60, it's boring after doing his dailies and one raid. For <60 is frustrating when trying to find mates for a 3-player quest.

So I ask again: Do we really want to miss this probably a very last opportunity?

I am not going to force you my ideas and opinions.
Instead, I created a poll to hear you and your opinions.

I believe lots of you will agree with me, but let's see.
Please, vote in the Poll.

Last edited:
I don't know where you get this information, but what I know, the future of old chars IS certain - There will be wipe and whole server will start again.

Last edited:
What about the previously mentioned character restore?

The previously mentioned character restore will not happen. After lengthy discussions our team has come to the conclusion that we can, unfortunately, not deliver on this promise to our old players. Should the next iteration of Kronos be a success, and we are getting more and more confident that it will be, we simply do not want to risk this success by giving the player-base a reason for a huge divide with potentially disastrous results. We apologize dearly to our veteran players but hope that you will give the new Kronos a shot anyway.
http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...sked-Questions?p=674532&viewfull=1#post674532

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom