• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

(Poll) When would you like Kronos 3 to have updated PvP sets?

When would you like Kronos 3 to have updated PvP sets?

• At launch. (End of March 2018)

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • With MC release. (May 2018)

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • After MC clear. (June 2018)

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • With BWL release. (September 2018)

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • After BWL clear. (October 2018)

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • With Dungeon Set 1/2 release. (November 2018)

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • With Zul'Gurub release. (December 2018)

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • As currently planned with Dragon of Nightmare patch. (January 2019)

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • Later.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Don't care, whaseva.

Votes: 7 6.6%

• Total voters

maredasan

Authorized
As the title says. We have already had quite some discussion in the announcement thread, I suppose a poll should give a better representation of what people want.

Edit: Dragons of Nightmare* - can't edit the Poll anymore.

Last edited:
Should be after BWL launch, getting it before bwl nullify the randomness of MC which is one of the best vanilla experience.
Having a pve set you are sure to get by pvping and ready to counter bad luck for some dps make things easier. (If you don't claim t1/t2 because your pvp set is better, non-pvp player can gear up faster thanks to you)

The gear before buff is still very strong but the buffed gear is end-game gear which at its earliest should come after BWL is cleared. If it was released before then it will obstruct PvP & PvE balance.

You should take a clear look at the 3 stages pvp gear had... it is far from as weak as you seem to believe...

Do we know which version we will get pre-update? If yes could u link it? I'm 2 lazy to google.

not surprised there but ok ill simplify it. ^^

The timeline specifies that we start at patch 1.4 and it also only mentions a single upgrade on gear from rank 7-13 which would mean we start with the ilvl 66-71 rather than 63-65 version of honor gear which is comparative to T1/T2 depending on scenario you are fighting & class.

Anyways this is my assumption and i might be wrong but i am fairly certain that this is the case ;)

This also makes more sense as reputation honor gear is at ilvl 65 and T1 gear is ilvl 66 and T2 is ilvl 71-74 and it all ends up being fairly well balanced, if you get high honor rank early it will still benefit you early on quite a lot even and whenthe buff comes around it is still awhile before AQ and you would have some months of dominance before AQ gets around and even when AQ is over and done with the buffed gear is still very strong in PvP. of course it is stronger for some classes more than others.

Keep in mind PvP gears main aspect was its stamina advantage and that it was meant for pvp and it will have that throughout the entire release schedule this way without it turning into something hardcore PvE raiders will go bananas over just to set an early record in dmg meter rankings or speed raid runs.

I suppose some people would want the blue and epic sets to be updated at different times, could make a new poll with new options, but I'll just leave it at that for now. I think this poll should already give the Kronos staff an idea of what we want, even if there are only 69 votes (atm).

Top Bottom