• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] Which faction will you choose?

What faction will you choose?

• Horde

Votes: 294 45.3%
  • Alliance

Votes: 252 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 103 15.9%

• Total voters
Well, It's really hard decision for me... cuz I played on both sides previously, and I met some nice ppl there... I guess I'll decide while creating my char... or moar likely, I'll never play again, cuz I'll die of thinking too much. :<

Well, It's really hard decision for me... cuz I played on both sides previously, and I met some nice ppl there... I guess I'll decide while creating my char... or moar likely, I'll never play again, cuz I'll die of thinking too much. :<

so you still love me? :>

Been trying out some alliance for the last few days. Didn't think I would be able to stand it but it's playable at least. Thought I would be going horde as always but changed my mind and alliance it is.

Horde is more enjoyable but unlike back in the day they always massively outnumber on most servers. Don't want to find myself in a scenario at 60 pvp where I have long queues and am always fighting the same small pool of people.

couldnt be more true "RP80", playing the faction with the least on reduces waiting time in que for when you finally reach lvl 60. and i wouldnt say alliance have bad racials, take for example the reputation buff from humans.

Yeah reputation buff in vanilla is useful to say the least. Also shadowmeld and fearward are very good.

With that being said I sure hope it doesn't turn out to be horde on Kronos that will be outnumbered at 60 pvp( seems unlikely though). Would kinda suck having made a sacrifice, rolled alliance and not have anything to show for it. Elves and gnomes, Ironforge( find it depressing for some reason) and no faster queue benefit... reroll faction time in that case... :p

dont forget dwarf's with the best tank racial among all races, or gnoma mages with extra mana pool. or human disc priest with their 5% increased spirit ☺

and yes horde is rarely outnumbered, alliance would be the safest choice.

and i am rather sure that if it should ever become a large problem with either faction completely dominating then they would most likely consider adding faction change, but i cannot see it ever becoming an issue since vanilla servers are always 45-55% on both factions where it swings up and down

Tauren got the best tank racial with 5% more life. Stoneform comes in second though.
Well if you chose your faction by racials for PvP then you should go alliance since they got paladins, the better priests specials with dwarfs and racials for group play. Horde has the better solo play racials.

Tauren got the best tank racial with 5% more life. Stoneform comes in second though.
Well if you chose your faction by racials for PvP then you should go alliance since they got paladins, the better priests specials with dwarfs and racials for group play. Horde has the better solo play racials.

This is why most ppl choose horde, because they want to be best and other players are just nubs etc. But what i learn from K2 alliance, ppl there want to co-op and help each other and this is why i think we was so good :)

stoneform is so much overrated. The armor gained from stoneform is nothing. Even if used by tank. it adds a almost nothing to dmg reduction. Just count the numbers...
The posison removing ability is only usefull. And its much more better for pvp, than pve.
Nelf tanks for aliance are the best choice,cause of perma + dodge.

Horde just have amazing racials, exactly orcs and undeads. Just awesome but faggy aswell. 90% horde rogues are undeads, following by mages,warlocks,priests etc... As i am saying everywhere, these peoples will play gnomes, if they gonna have "will of forsaken" . Its not about skill, its about profit from something,what others cannot have. And thats why the whorde will allways have more pvpers than aliance. Try to defend yourself againts something unfearable or unstunable. Especially if your capability to have win chance the fight, is about you can fear the enemy.
( its not QQ, im playing horde too.. its just the fact).

Alliance has the upper hand in group PvP no matter how hard you try to defend horde racials.
Wotf -> fear immune for all undeads
1 dwarf priest -> fear immune for the whole raid, and with alot lower CD ofc
druids + paladin + mage > best FC combo
desperate prayer
EA...
Human rogues almost always get opener in FR, same with nightelve cause of higher stealth level

The only part where horde is in favor is melee burst with windfury totem and offensive dispells by purge. Everywhere else alliance is better.

this should be hype for aliance or excusing for playing horde ? :D completely disagree....

orc: no stuns to them, undead no fear to them. Nothing is worse..

Hey stop, I am immune to fear too, I just didn't level blacksmithing on Kronos2, no need 2 be an undead.

Stun resistance for the loss.

1: orc's are not immune to stuns but have an increased chance on resisting it, the chance is not exactly 25% but the chance to resist it is increased by 25%, lets say for example you had 1% chance to resist a shadow type stun, with the racial you would then have 1.25%.
2: undeads are immune to fear and seduce shortly after triggering their recial but this does not include horror or other cc effect's.

night elves can use "shadowmeld" shortly before a cast is completed such as fear or any other spell, since the target is lost the cast will have been for nothing but it needs to be done before the cast is completed, not to mention they can hide wherever they want as any class and ambush others.

dwarfs can become immune to poison which reduces the damage of rogues and hunters + they gain armor while using it.

gnomes can free themself from movement imparing effects and have increase mana pool

humans have bonus rep and the spirit bonus reflects great on priest with the disc talent that grants sp for spirit.

all races have their up and downs, i wouldn't say that either faction is superior or inferior but rather that they all have a unique racial that gives an advantage in random circumstances

Last edited:
Edit - I'm going horde. If the population balanced looked to be worse then 40 / 60, I'd reverse this decision, but so far it appears that it will be closer to a 45 / 55 balance.

I just prefer Horde questing, and with the druid being my favorite class, I always felt the Tauren druid was a stronger pve / pvp choice over the night elf.

A troll priest and orc rogue will be my alts I guess.

Last edited:
I'm going Horde because this is my faction of predilection, I can't just not bring myself to join the Alliance !

Female nightelf warrior. There are so many reasons why I would prefer this. Hopefully my guildmates agree.
First and foremost I can't bring myself staring at a male or monsters ass all day long.
Only possible option is female undead, but I am not so much into overly anorexic chicks.

EDIT: inb4 I don't have autism and I am in a relationship. Stop judging me

I'm going Horde because this is my faction of predilection, I can't just not bring myself to join the Alliance !

so i see your profile picture. i assume you go druid :) be heal so i can ambush 80% of your HP. will start male elf rogue. Niar ftw :D

Top Bottom