• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] Which faction will you choose?

What faction will you choose?

• Horde

Votes: 294 45.3%
  • Alliance

Votes: 252 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 103 15.9%

• Total voters

Hobot

Authorized
Hey guys,

as already suggested in another thread, it might be of interest how many people choose which faction when the server launches.

Happy voting!

Unsure, cause it depends which faction is smaller :)
If horde -> undead warrior or mage
If alliance -> gnome mage or nightelf warrior

I am (Scarpy) going to Alliance because Synced :) I am not sure but NE warr or dwarf warr

Still choosing between a dwarf or an orc. In the end game i'd love to tank or heal, and I'm really only considering a warrior, a paladin, or a shaman; but I'm pretty scared of vanilla healing. I was always more attracted to the horde, but on the last Kronos I've levelled x1 on horde, so I'm inclined to switch it to Alliance this time to make it more interesting. But I've never ever played a paladin before and I'm afraid that there will be too many warriors for me to find a job as a tank... decisions, decisions

UD rogue or UD mage or UD lock, still cant decide which1 is best for ganging:lol::lol:

Undead spriest :D,

Nah donno yet but I did like my spriest back in the days but was a pure PvP freak.

Last edited:
Human rogue or NE Hunter. I was rogue on kronos 1 and 2, hunter would be refreshing change but still, the feeling of ambush + 2 BS in to the back of the priest is something, that i realy enjoy :biggrin:

It's always better to have slightly more Alliance, since the Horde tends to be more PvP oriented.

Have played horde for so long. Would really like to play alliance this time but it is just so hard... Don't really like alot of the designs, capital cities and character models. Dwarfs are cool though. Was planing to go for a hunter as first toon. Sadly though as an alliance hunter I would feel forced to roll a nightelf. Wouldn't want to pass up on the chance to be able to shadowmeld with a cat pet. Just to awesome and fun in pvp.

Will probably in the end just roll horde again( and do all the same quests for the billionth time or so :p)

Any server I played on so far horde might be more interested in PvP, but alliance always had the upper hand in the long run.
The less active faction gets easier ranks.

Any server I played on so far horde might be more interested in PvP, but alliance always had the upper hand in the long run.
The less active faction gets easier ranks.

Hmmm, I probably remember things wrong but wasn't your amount of honor points compared to ALL players on the server in the old ranking system? So horde or alliance, the sides didn't matter as your score for the week was compared to every other player? ( and in effect horde had an easier time since they usually won more bgs).

I have played very minimal alliance in my life, and 0 alliance in Vanilla WoW.

I am going to give alliance a try! (Healing Priest)

Top Bottom