• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[POLL] Who wins most BGs on Kronos? (LVL 60 PVP)

Alliance has won the 3 bgs I've done, but I fear they were a premade so my experience may be a bit skewed.

I think horde tend to win more in pug scenarios due simply to the higher interest and general skill of players who chose horde mostly to PvP (horde racials as well), but when the alliance has our premade of geared players, horde pugs generally get wiped out, but against the best of the horde it can sometimes swing either way.

The rank grind is mostly about repeatedly ramming pugs in most cases, but horde are more numerous in the queuing system and there are some solid players who are regulars in there and can even be the entire reason a team wins.

Horde also have a metric TON of mages and warlocks, it's absolutely bonkers how popular the UD race mages and locks is, I had honestly forgotten what it was like before blood elves. You barely see any other class.

Last edited:
Horde also have a metric TON of mages and warlocks
Yet few of them can play. You join a pug with 7 mages in it and you don't see one single cc/interrupt. Most of them tab target and spam frost bolt with tunnel vision. Seen only 3 decent mages in bgs so far. Alliance has less active mages but most of them knows what they are doing. :smile:

I started doing bgs recently and won 80% of the pug vs pug games. Against premade you can put some challenge but the result is obvious. Never joined a premade (not sure if horde has one) so can't say anything about pre vs pre.

Top Bottom