• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Poor hordies , did you won a single wsg today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indaco

Authorized
Must be weak :(
Immagine.jpg
Immagine.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Ultimate childish synced contest , first they want to kill pvp playing 1 day at week now they trying to flame random hordes for lose some bgs=) better make backpedal contest inda , i bet synced get first prize! ps Worstworrier

Last edited:
I would love to see you do a single BG that doesnt involve the same 10 people from synced Indaco

This thread has the potential to be real classy.

Hang in there, Hordies. Your day will come.

Horde is like the worst on this server, all noobs, not even fun to play against low skilled hordies lol.

But the only difference is horde keep joining after lose and synced hide in da bushes after first lose=) So yeah , but since inda failed trying to make ali not que bgs and save st after first day of week now he trying to make horde mad and make them quit ^^ Shiny rank 14 weps and 20 server onnline that the best deal for that shit guild i guess .
With love , Worstworrier <3

- - - Updated - - -

they bad or good doesnt mean , i need only fingers from 1 hand to count good alis also . We here for fun . Also horde can make better prem and just reck all , they just dont interested i guess or long ques make hard it to perform .

QQ WE DONT WANNE QUEUE WSG, CUZ WE CANT WIN WITHOUT A PREMADE :( :( :( =/= emocut

Take it like a man, and dont be a bitch about it.

Horde is like the worst on this server, all noobs, not even fun to play against low skilled hordies lol.
First of all, I had to react to this because out of all the ridiculously retarded stuff being posted here - this made me laugh the hardest. Before you make arrogant statements, try to fight Horde 1v1 without pussying out :laugh: if anything, you're being carried even harder than Shiizu and Indaco themselves by mages.

Second, you guys must really feel great for having a full premade with consumables and the best gear available on the server to queue 1 day and either dodging or getting rekt by some random Horde premades and then stop queuing because you can't handle the fact that your gear does not fully compensate for your lack of skill vs a "decent" premade.

Third, if you sincerely think you are achieving anything good with either this post or what you are doing to the PvP/queues at this moment then I think you should think again. You are ruining both Horde as well as Alliance's experience of PvP on the server and you have already made several people - including hardcore PvPers on Horde side - quit because of it. And that has nothing to do with the fact that you guys beat any of those a number of times.

And last, next time when you make arrogant statements make sure that you don't lick GMs' asses for them to not punish you for bug abuse in PvE as well as PvP. But hey, let's let you guys keep that advantage :wink:

First of all, I had to react to this because out of all the ridiculously retarded stuff being posted here - this made me laugh the hardest. Before you make arrogant statements, try to fight Horde 1v1 without pussying out :laugh: if anything, you're being carried even harder than Shiizu and Indaco themselves by mages.

Second, you guys must really feel great for having a full premade with consumables and the best gear available on the server to queue 1 day and either dodging or getting rekt by some random Horde premades and then stop queuing because you can't handle the fact that your gear does not fully compensate for your lack of skill vs a "decent" premade.

Third, if you sincerely think you are achieving anything good with either this post or what you are doing to the PvP/queues at this moment then I think you should think again. You are ruining both Horde as well as Alliance's experience of PvP on the server and you have already made several people - including hardcore PvPers on Horde side - quit because of it. And that has nothing to do with the fact that you guys beat any of those a number of times.

And last, next time when you make arrogant statements make sure that you don't lick GMs' asses for them to not punish you for bug abuse in PvE as well as PvP. But hey, let's let you guys keep that advantage :wink:

Oh snap.

+1 kembria .But they will not change anything haha . I mean , synced at start of this week did 1 day bgs and spammed to alis to dont pvp coz they did st list. So basically dis guys think they are kings here and can do whatever they want and dont think in consequences . As i said before , shining rank 14 weps and low onnline is prio instead of make server better. But alliance is not only Synced and their fanboys, also just ignore Indaco hes italian stupet troll. They killed kr2 now trying to make the same here , but gl. Anyway i guess everyone know who is who here alrdy.
Worstworrier

Last edited:

You mean like you do with killswitch when i farmed yesterday :)? ganed 1vs2 when i was on mobs and laughed at you because iknow you are a crybaby?
rofel.

I think we all on ally feel great because we win 99,9% of all the games Vs you.

What bugs has been abused in pve and pvp?

+1 kembria .But they will not change anything haha . I mean , synced at start of this week did 1 day bgs and spammed to alis to dont pvp coz they did st list. So basically dis guys think they are kings here and can do whatever they want and dont think in consequences . As i said before , shining rank 14 weps and low onnline is prio instead of make server better. But alliance is not only Synced and their fanboys, also just ignore Indaco hes italian stupet troll. They killed kr2 now trying to make the same here , but gl. Anyway i guess everyone know who is who here alrdy.
Worstworrier

What is stopping you from PvP more then Syncd guys? lol?

First of all, whats the point in doing a post like this about Premades bashing pug BGs? Second thing is as everyone has pointed out here, personally I wouldn't dare to say anything if I would dodge Horde premades/pugs after 1 lose. But hey good job trying to kill the PvP in the server, since thats only reasonable purpose posting crap like this.

Liqorice, you literally have no clue m8..We happend to be there with 2 yes, did we need both? Probably not, it just speeds up the process.

The only reason, why we gank..is because battlegrounds are not popping.

If you would play bg's all day..we wouldnt have time to gank, instead..you stand around in IF all day, every day. Good times.

Secondly, WE? WE dont win 99.99%, we have spanked alliance premades with pugs while they have vent.

So dont get ur information misdirected..yes, youll win some..but so do we, difference is we dont need vent/premade/pots. And ur never even in there, ur rank 3 for god sake.

And like Mskid said, horde premades get dodged...or they drop queue's again, like they did on AB. Proudness.

From my vanilla experiance, it was more about the respect in premade's and not farming honor to shits. Premade vs premade is the way to go, not drop just cuz ur afraid off losing..and when u do, dont afk in GY (dickmove, especially as a leader)

You can be sarcastic all you like, but by dropping your just admitting defeat.

I would much rather have a serious premade competition then the bullshit thats goin on now.

Earn the right, to call urself the best on the server.

i am really embarassed by this thread.. just childish behaviour and you don't prove anything with those screens.. just a bad represantative for synced and for the server itself

wouldn't hurt if you would behave a bit more mature

this thread is just a perfect example of stupidity, sry to say :rolleyes2:

You can be sarcastic all you like, but by dropping your just admitting defeat.

I would much rather have a serious premade competition then the bullshit thats goin on now.

Earn the right, to call urself the best on the server.

It wasn't sarcasm. We share the same beliefs and I can say that's exactly what everyone you're seeing in BGs from Irae wants too.

Premade vs Premade is where it's at.

Do you think you're skilled for posting screenshots about a scoreboard of your tryhard premade vs pugs? Play some non-premade games and post your scores from those games and let's compare them.

All I see here is a bunch of Alliance kids who let some pointless BGs go to their head, making them think they're good players.

Nothing special in here. Time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom