• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Poor hordies , did you won a single wsg today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how salty Horde are in this thread. Their women are probably unfulfilled and alienated too.

Alliance power.

More like frustrated cause I put so much time into lvling n all, just to realise that there is no PvP community here.

More like frustrated cause I put so much time into lvling n all, just to realise that there is no PvP community here.

There are plenty of Alliance on their way to 60 who are interested in PvP, myself included.

Negativity will reinforce the idea that there is no community when people come looking at the forums deciding whether to play on Kronos or not. Saying there is no PvP community is just completely untrue as well; this thread is proof of that.

Hang in there. My dagger will be sliding under your chin soon enough :whistling:

Well, 10 people/1 grp queueing on ally side isn't a community to me. Right now I'm just thinking about casually PvE'ing, cause I can't BG when I want to. Their premade will have R14 gear soon so it'll just get more ridiculous.

Maredasan, same crap happend on retail before the "TBC" honor fix and crossed BG realms.

Depends on which realm u played on I guess. We had 1 ally premade queueing respective bg (let's say WS) BUT there were 4~ other WS open with random vs random, perhaps a few grps of 2 queueing together.

There are plenty of Alliance on their way to 60 who are interested in PvP, myself included.

Negativity will reinforce the idea that there is no community when people come looking at the forums deciding whether to play on Kronos or not. Saying there is no PvP community is just completely untrue as well; this thread is proof of that.

Hang in there. My dagger will be sliding under your chin soon enough :whistling:

Another rogue? Exactly *not* the class alliance needs!

Maybe we'll see more 5+ rogue games, amazing! You sure fill in all the right holes don't you?

Another rogue? Exactly *not* the class alliance needs!

Maybe we'll see more 5+ rogue games, amazing!

You're right. My own personal preference and fun should have been the last things on my mind. How evil of me to choose the first class I ever wanted to play in WoW vanilla when it came out, but couldn't, because I was too poor, and finally have the opportunity to relive it :rolleyes2:

So long as YOU get to play rogue though, right?

Guy, you need to think a bit and relax before you post.

You sure fill in all the right holes don't you?

That's what she said :cool2:

Last edited:
i need 3 ppl to kill you? im pretty sure i 1v1 you more then enough inside the wsg base and actually win =) dont be mad because we just killed you in silithus nothing personal lmao but ur actually feeding me now to do it again and again and again! if u dont like worldpvp then i suggest u get out of silithus there is 5man horde premade groups patroling that zone do i cry about that? but im willing to record it if u say i never killed u 1v1 :) u kno it good enough lol you also 2vs1 or 3vs1 me occasionaly with other rogues and so would i do the same to you, but seriously crying over the deaths in silithus lmao u really make my day for that i didnt kno u cared that much about dying and your a frigging rogue you can stealth really man grow some balls... -.-
cya on the field for sure ! watch me :D

lolol u killed me in wsg :') yeah..im really focused on killing ppl in there, ur not even worth 60 honor.

So yeah, cant say im bothered with some warrior charging when im out off stealth or mounted. +1 for you.

And i can stealth..you really are that stupid? really? Quit playing..go back to whatever retail whole you crawled out off.

You cant even recall what happend.

lolol u killed me in wsg :') yeah..im really focused on killing ppl in there, ur not even worth 60 honor.

So yeah, cant say im bothered with some warrior charging when im out off stealth or mounted. +1 for you.

And i can stealth..you really are that stupid? really? Quit playing..go back to whatever retail whole you crawled out off.

You cant even recall what happend.
you sound pretty butthurt mate, what u want me to charge you in stealth? (be faster then next time lol)
pretty sure i can recall what happend in silithus, me and another guy actually followd you (quite some distance lol) without u even noticing you dismounted to mine (epic mount not saving you now) and we fucked you up =) but u dont have to feel so butthurt about it lmao its not like we camped you but ill consider it next time if u want that. QQ

Ur claiming to let ppl 1v1, yet you needed 3v1 to kill me..Stop bein sad.

"cant say im bothered with some warrior charging when im out off stealth or mounted"
if your not bothered about it why come cry here?
think i dont need to say anything more ^^ i gues u rolled rogue cuz ur afraid to die ingame, do you lose anything for dying? i dont ;) get used of it cuz i will keep on doing it now

Last edited:
Ill try this again..you do understand the difference between world PvP and BG's right?

In bg's, you dont 1vs1 since they are almost always teamfights.

In world PvP..you 1vs1, but i guess the whole concept is beyond your comprehension.

Wether you followed me or not is irrelevant, seeying i was holding a silithyst..thus no stealth.

And im not bothered with it, in WSG's..since ur 20 honor wouldnt matter to me anyway.

Even if i did, like last night..when it was just you and me in the tunnel, you died quite easily.

Without needed the help of 2 other players.

Ill try this again..you do understand the difference between world PvP and BG's right?

In bg's, you dont 1vs1 since they are almost always teamfights.

In world PvP..you 1vs1, but i guess the whole concept is beyond your comprehension.

Wether you followed me or not is irrelevant, seeying i was holding a silithyst..thus no stealth.

And im not bothered with it, in WSG's..since ur 20 honor wouldnt matter to me anyway.

Even if i did, like last night..when it was just you and me in the tunnel, you died quite easily.

Without needed the help of 2 other players.

let me edit that a second "Even if i did, like last night..when it was just you and me and that horde druid with flag in the tunnel, you died quite easily"

i do indeed die easy when im busy killing a druid with flag when i just popped recklessness(you kno what recklessness means right) and suddenly a rogue pops up, but i havent forget the 1v1 fights in the horde base with you yet, i gues you did :D maybe its time to stop tunnelvisioning and actually notice the other players around you aswell :) but your not so tuff when u pop up when i have all my cd's ready, sadly your a rogue and they usually pop up when ppl are nearly dead or when ppl burned their cd's on somebody else, on the other hand i want to add that you can perfectly 1v1 in a WSG on some occasions (example : inside the horde base where the rogues protect their flag, or at the ramp when a player ressed)

Come to durotar and u guys can fight it out. :eek:
Im pretty sure with this low population we can fight it out and face eachother more then enough ^^ no worries im not butthurt or anything, its a game and dying happens at times, i just replyd here because he starts to cry over dying in silithus 1vs3 while he himself participitates in group gankpartys so he has no right to cry over it as hes doing it himself, if he cant suck it up he shouldnt be doing it himself thats all im trying to point out, if i dont want ppl to actually gank me in group i wouldnt do it myself either, but i do it myself aswell if i have the chance so im not to bothered to get jumped by 5 players occasionaly :p its part of the experience and the game

Im pretty sure with this low population we can fight it out and face eachother more then enough ^^ no worries im not butthurt or anything, its a game and dying happens at times, i just replyd here because he starts to cry over dying in silithus 1vs3 while he himself participitates in group gankpartys so he has no right to cry over it as hes doing it himself, if he cant suck it up he shouldnt be doing it himself thats all im trying to point out, if i dont want ppl to actually gank me in group i wouldnt do it myself either, but i do it myself aswell if i have the chance so im not to bothered to get jumped by 5 players occasionaly :p its part of the experience and the game

Your texts are so hard to read. Contentwise and because of missing punctuation.

Loads of 14 year olds in here from the looks of it.
Why is this thread still up?

I was thinking the same thing...I am almost 60 with my shaman and plan to use him a my main PvP char...but Reading these forum threads...I am very hesitant of going into PvP now...God only knows what new players must think.

Oh god, a bunch of "adults" arguing about whos dick is bigger.

Grow up guys and play the game this thread is embarrassing. No wonder WoW is a woman repellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom