• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Population, Problem?

I dont think that means anything.. The main domain - Twinstar.cz has 400k visits monthly, and its not even international (95% trafic is czech+slovak)

/Just checked corecraft.. 200k. I believe kronos should be fine after getting to 100k+

Last edited:
I dont think that means anything.. The main domain - Twinstar.cz has 400k visits monthly, and its not even international (95% trafic is czech+slovak)

/Just checked corecraft.. 200k. I believe kronos should be fine after getting to 100k+

I never said it would be fine if it were released now, But if you look at the increase it seems pretty steady going up. So i can only assume it will be around 150k at around launch.

when will that site refresh to 14 October? Interested to see the increase

damn that's exponential

the frenchies at nostalrius are at 15k and failnix 470k.

Last edited:
Semi unrelated: What do you guys think is a good number of population on a server like this and what can we expect (at peak hours presumably)?

Jumped from 35K visits in september to 100K in October! Very nice. Let's keep this hype train rolling. Tell everyone you know about Kronos!

Semi unrelated: What do you guys think is a good number of population on a server like this and what can we expect (at peak hours presumably)?

if it has around 1000 at peak it think its going to be very very good! :) or am i wrong?

Last edited:
1k for start is pretty good...2k better 3k the best(maybe some day.. :whistling:

If it ever comes to peak 3k then that will be a dream come true for every single vanilla geek;))
we al can dream,cant we?:))

well...its no Unpossible...i do some research and have around 6k ppl who play on this moment on Some Vanilla realm's......so if we take 1/3 will be amazing : )

You shouldnt make these conclusions from views on youtube. Ive personally watched each Kronos video atleast 10-20 times, just because I like the music.:biggrin: Im pretty sure every 20 views are from the same person.

For as far as the algorithm is known. Youtube only counts 1 view per ip and it filters out illegit views. Like watching 3 seconds or so or behavior that looks like a bot often doesn't count as a view. So you can hit refresh as much as you want it doesn't change the view count.

And above that saying that every viewer watched the videos 20 times on average is a bit over the top don't you think? I have only seen every video once.

Im not saying nobody will play, im just saying you shouldnt expect 3k players online on day 1 because thats highly unlikely to happen considering the ammount of all the other vanilla servers that already exist or about to be released. I know about 3 other 1.12.1 projects which will release around the same months as Kronos and also have a community thats waiting for them to release, which will split the players.

The only way for a private server to have a crazy large community is if its the completely one and only server, and that wont happen in the near years. Maybe after a decade, or less, or more, when Blizzard stop supporting WoW servers, huge waves of players will head towards private servers, and that would be the golden age Imo.:biggrin:

For Blizzard WoW is a big cow to milk. Since Project Titan is down expect at least 4 more new expansions.
Kronos started, actually ended with a population counting 60-70 players, and now look what good advertising can do. If it will deliver the standard Twinstar aims to, then having 2k steady population will be 99,99% possible.

Top Bottom