• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Population, Problem?

And they said, that Overwatch is not Titan. It have taken some inspiration from it, but it's not Titan.

http://kotaku.com/heres-what-blizzards-titan-actually-was-1638632121

Project Titan was meant to be an MMO...thats why in my post i said it had an OVERHAUL...they cancelled the MMO plans and turned it into a multiplayer fps.

Same theme, same class theme but the gameplay direction changed.

"UPDATE (11/6): A month and a half after the publication of this article, Blizzard announced Overwatch, the multiplayer shooter that rose from the ashes of Titan in mid-2013"

Hmm, i have been watching BlizzCon opening ceremony, where Chris sayed, that they started to work on Overwatch few years before they decided to leave titan. About titan he sayed, that they just didn't found any passion in it and so they left the project. He also sayed, that Overwatch is inspired by that in some things.

But It's deep OT. :wink:

Guys you really think overwatch isn't at least 60% titan??? You really believe them when they say it's not titan? Didn't you ever do something stupid or said something stupid believing it's not stupid and then when someone tell you it's stupid and your like of course it's stupid i was being sarcastic... And they believe you because in that certain situation you could have gotten away with " i was being sarcastic" easily without them laughin' at ya? Looks pretty much the same about titan and overwatch to me... They couldn't connect the dots and make it kick ass MMO then they just ripped everything useful out of titan and made overwatch... Then tell everyone ye titan is off and no people overwatch is not titan project at all. We just happened to have another project along with titan without any problems we're that big of a company! We have like 500 developers and we can do many projects at once! Come on guys :v
Now on topic... I think reaching 1k population will be very easy... Heck even 2k will be easy. Also you only count the players that already play vanilla private servers well what about us players who don't care about private servers at all and accidentally came across to a REALLY real blizz like server that kronos is going to be and got hyped? Your not counting us. It better be damn blizzard like as it can be and everything to work without glitching... If not it will hurt the server very much. I and probably other players who want it to work like real server and be almost identical to vanilla at the time will just rage quit and server will decline. :v

Some promising numbers. I'm just hoping they'll be able to deliver before the hype dies down (looking at you corecraft).

Don't worry, release is delayed, but my personal tip is late january / early february 2015. The worst scenario can be march, but it will, in my opinion, not happen.

Don't worry, release is delayed, but my personal tip is late january / early february 2015. The worst scenario can be march, but it will, in my opinion, not happen.
They make about 1% progress every 2 weeks, we habe 20% left, so that means we have 40 weeks to wait. So it will be released in late summer or later. Just being serious.

Yeah, keep in mind that Alterac Valley, Blackwing Lair, Zul’Gurub, Ahn’Qiraj and Naxxramas won't be available at launch.

Also, i don't think that there will be much bars that will cross 95% before release. After all, it's honest estimation of actual state so it will most likely never be 100%

Edit: But there will be that meeting this week so i think that new release date, or at last its estimation will be one of its outcomes.

Last edited:
Whoever claims that 100% is truely possible or whoever believes such claims is a very sad person.
You can get as close as possible to a retail experience, but you'll never be a copy of it.

Its a shame most private server communities are still blinded by that 100%-fully-working-all-scripts-dungeons-pvp bullshit.

On topic:
Just check the number or view on the Kronos videos or the site access over 1 month.
/thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom