• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Possible MC/BWL Raid on BETA Friday night 27/2.

Popko

Greetings,

I will if enough players and correct set-up host a PuG Raid in - MC or BWL.

This raid will be done legit, aka level 60s with PvE gear aka hitgear with the correct tactics and such with experienced raidleaders and some raiders that raided in end-gear content on vanilla.

Time: Around 20-21.00 Central European Timezone.

The original raids will be done on Alliance faction, I dont know how long the BETA will be up but if longer then friday might be possible to host on Horde aswell.

The raids purpose will mainly be how the raidcontents scriptsstatus will be if there is any concerns in different encounters or traspacks and etc.

Cya in-game, PM me on forums for any questions or reply to this topic and I will answer them as fast as possible.

Regards,

- Popko

Last edited:
As you noticed the server weren't so stable today unfortunately.

Although I heard the BETA is untill real release, if true we probably will get some going when they fixed the dc'ing.

So people with interest keep checking this post for updates when I feel its stable enough to host a raid.
+ Atleast I got to gear up my 2 warriors on both faction for raid ready, waiting.

To your question above Mr, Alliance char: Popko* Horde char: Sapphiron.

Regards,

I am totally up to this when we have server up and running.

However it would be really nice if people bring only D1/D2 sets and strat/lbrs/ubrs equip to make the raid at least a bit challenging (everyone in full T3 will be simply boring :) )

I am totally up to this when we have server up and running.

However it would be really nice if people bring only D1/D2 sets and strat/lbrs/ubrs equip to make the raid at least a bit challenging (everyone in full T3 will be simply boring :) )
true tho u can only get gear with max ilvl 71 so wont be any super good gear like t1 stuff and some aq 20 max but i will probably try join as horde with pre raid bis gear and try ^^ as a mage named Slow =)

Top Bottom