• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Post your UI!

many interesting interfaces =D

here is mine.

24q23no.jpg

peace

UI mockup done in 1-2 days, there is still few things that I would like to change but I'm starting to like it already.
b8SNBAB.jpg

See more (2nd screenshot with that dark-ish overlay is the effect of my addon in anyone is wondering. I'm not planning on releasing it yet)

@ v3llis lovely UI, i like that diablo style! how does your target look like? just a healthbar?

Glad someone likes it, because i don't ;p I'm missing something that makes it less transparent, maybe some artworks? Also, my target is also in balls! Will update pics of target when i get back o my pc.

EDIT: My UnitFrames :p

UDUITF.jpg

Last edited:
This is my UI; staying simple, but I like it.
Screenshot 2015-05-03 09.36.58.jpg
Also, is there a good reason to go from the normal ability bars to things such as bartender etc?

Haha now I feel a bit silly, but thanks all the same. Ever heard of an addon that does show the number of casts remaining?

Re: What did your UI look like?

f73fe6-1431301883.png

I like it simple ^^ The only thing i'll get is something that gives me a better raid view, rest is like it want it. Can anyone recommend a simple raidframe addon?

Attachments

• interface.jpg
    interface.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 124
Haha now I feel a bit silly, but thanks all the same. Ever heard of an addon that does show the number of casts remaining?

Learn2count should do this. I think that's the addon giving me this functionality

- - - Updated - - -

Action bars still need to be consolidated and tweaked a bit for position/centering. I had to kind of toss them out of the way in a hurry for a raid so that my raid groups would be in a decent spot to heal and have been lazy about adjusting them.

Major addons are luna unit frames, zbar, fubar. I have a lot of addons in addition to those running.

It's fullsize if you open in a new tab.

D08b5Kx.jpg

Last edited:
UI mockup done in 1-2 days, there is still few things that I would like to change but I'm starting to like it already.
See more (2nd screenshot with that dark-ish overlay is the effect of my addon in anyone is wondering. I'm not planning on releasing it yet)

Update

For those who are curious how my UI works: click.

Top Bottom