• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Post your UI!

O6W7syf.jpg

Ib1HRnS.jpg

It is missing some of the functionality it had on retail but then again I'm using 9 year old addons.

I am using a viewport to make sure I don't lose any play space.

Still lacking a lot, need a decent raidframe addon to fit in with the rest of my UI, and a FuBar with working tooltips. (btw %80 of it was done by som dude-turtleneckchain- in penix forums)
kwvlAyz.jpg

Last edited:
I am using a viewport to make sure I don't lose any play space.

What's the addon that does that? I remember using something like that in WotLK and loved it, but didn't know there was also one for vanilla.

EDIT: Well, found it pretty quickly now that I knew something was available. For anyone else curious, CT_Viewport is what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Ill never make it perfect :c
oirmn8B.jpg
How to make round buttons on action bars? What is the addon name?

BTW perfectly executed UI, v3llis. Diablo-style bars probably are not comfortable for me, but looks awesome, anyway.

Last edited:
Re: What did your UI look like?

Thread title is pretty self explanatory, post a picture of your old UI.

v3.0 - My first few attempts with modding my UI were terrible, and ugly, and I dare not show them here. This is the one I used for the longest amount of time, fully configured Discord Action Bars and Discord Unit Frames. This UI was based on Beckon's UI from his Naxxrammas videos. There is a bar above my player frame that will only display spells when they're on cooldown/in range. Everything else is hidden and keybound (all of which I still remember, because most of them carried over to the subsequent expansions.
UIinaraid.jpg

Addons used (That I can remember):
Discord Action Bars
Discord Unit Frames
Ace HUD
Decursive
Scrolling Combat Text (not visible)
DoTimer
Elkano Castbar
OneBag (I think)
Atlas + Atlas loot

You say you used Elkano's Castbar, but I can't find that add-on anywhere. The only Elkano-based one is Elkano's Buffbars. Any thoughts?

UI mockup done in 1-2 days, there is still few things that I would like to change but I'm starting to like it already.
b8SNBAB.jpg

See more (2nd screenshot with that dark-ish overlay is the effect of my addon in anyone is wondering. I'm not planning on releasing it yet)

I love your work! Especially the one with dark-ish overlay. Hope you can release it some day!

CCwatch ect is ofc also installed. Else I tried to keep it simple. Besides X-perl for frames, I use:
EnergyWatch
BEB
Bartender
FuBar, which you can see
SCT
xloot
TheoryCraft, and several others

My focus has been collecting the most useful data during combat in close proximity of each other, so both my buffs and debuffs will occur right above my playerframe.

Attachments

• Zha_UI1.jpg
    Zha_UI1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
It got so much convenience, I always come back to it. I've done some tweaks to it myself as It is originally only is for 1680x1020.

m5IEELP.jpg

eHJjd82.jpg

GpVeDHr.jpg

I just put a bunch of random spells on my action bars just to see what they looked like when filled up, FYI.

Top Bottom