• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Post your UI!

2nd one is amazing. can you tell me pls, how to make icons like this and the name of minimap addon.
is that some bartender mod using?
and how you made chat font like this? or is it default? i don't think so tho
cheers

Yesterday I recorded some World PvP footage, where you can see my UI in action.

[video=youtube;iqqew7HHlCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqqew7HHlCg[/video]

Fubar is giving me cancer these days :sad: : some elements keep reseting on a bar that appears on the middle of the screen, for no reason.

Amazing UI ! I like it a lot.

Last edited:
What do you mean by video settings ? If it's not related to my interface, please contact me by private message.

Post your UI.

It's this thread again! I've made it in General instead of the Addons forum in order to encourage people who don't view the Addon forum that much to get involved and to give them ideas of what's possible when it comes to UI's.

So post yours! Show us what you like. Maybe we'll like it too!

My current one. To view full size, right click the image, select Copy Image Location and then paste it into your browser.

I949fZj.jpg

Re: Post your UI.

Very nice UI Judge! I really like your Font, as well as your button skins. What addon is that which displays the damage of your abilities on your hotkeys? I assume it calculates your spell damage also?

Also, I've had some people contact me wanting to obtain my UI. I hadn't intended it for public release, but I'll pop up a download link. This is completely unsupported.
https://mega.nz/#!dBZHDJ4C!W9FRBqGYJSo7r2dCaiH-Agk3B_skueQzVgmTChOs2bI

To install, unrar and put the WTF and Interface folders into your WoW director. Backup your previous versions first. Then go into the WTF folder. Rename the YOURACCOUNTNAME folder with your account name (all capitals) and then go inside that into the Kronos server folder and rename Yourcharactername with the name of your character.

Log in. Once logged in, type /dart and it will bring up the Discord Art config menu. Press the Misc Options buttons and then change it from Default Ui to TurtleUi and click Load.

It should load everything into place.

Final note, this was made for 1900x1080 resolution. You will have to resize the panels yourself if you wish to use a different resolution.

Last edited:

yBQuJhJ.jpg

My UI before my HDD went bust. Will try to recreate on Kronos 2 sometime.

Anyone know that addon that makes your abilities into circles instead of squares? I have Bongos and love it, but I would love to make the action bars into circle formations instead of square formations.

I assume it calculates your spell damage also?

Thats most likely theorycraft
He is also using a modified version of RothUI, which has nice diablo-like features. You can check that out in old penix forums.

Anyway i was wondering, does anyone know UI/Setup that Discord AB works with Supermacro tooltips etc? Figured this was the best thread to ask for it.

Last edited:

What addon is that which displays the damage of your abilities on your hotkeys? I assume it calculates your spell damage also?.

As mentioned above, it's called theorycraft. You can choose what it displays (average damage, min / max, dps, etc). And yes it calculates base damage + bonus damage from gear / buffs.

So I wanted to check out the RothUI like @Jahreno said, but I simply can't find it on the old *eenix forums. I can find mention of it, and someone saying they had almost finished porting it to Vanilla, but no post of it.

@JudgeDoom any chance of you doing what I did and throwing your UI up on Mega for the masses to enjoy? Would certainly appreciate it. :)

@JudgeDoom any chance of you doing what I did and throwing your UI up on Mega for the masses to enjoy? Would certainly appreciate it. :)

Hello. My UI is modified version of RothUI and i feel it still needs more work to be done so i don't feel very comfortable sharing this incomplete UI just yet. However, i can provide the link where you can download the basic RothUI and modify it the way you like. It has some nice looking party frames etc, but i decided to remove it from my setup and replaced it with Luna Unit Frames.

the link to RothUI is : http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/30888-rothui-diablo-for-vanilla/

Hello. My UI is modified version of RothUI and i feel it still needs more work to be done so i don't feel very comfortable sharing this incomplete UI just yet. However, i can provide the link where you can download the basic RothUI and modify it the way you like. It has some nice looking party frames etc, but i decided to remove it from my setup and replaced it with Luna Unit Frames.

the link to RothUI is : http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/30888-rothui-diablo-for-vanilla/

Thank you very much.

I understand what you mean when you say you aren't comfortable releasing it yet if you think it isn't finished, so I appreciate the link to the basic RothUI. I couldn't find it when I looked, so thank you again!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know that addon that makes your abilities into circles instead of squares? I have Bongos and love it, but I would love to make the action bars into circle formations instead of square formations.
It may be a different addon, but the addon I know of that does this is literally called 'Circled'.

Added some new Addons. Didn't change that much actually.

pnxH0jy.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 67
Top Bottom