• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Post your UI!

ScreenShot_050316_122155_zpsip3sjkjm.jpeg~original

AddOns:
!OmniCC, ag_Unitframes, Bartender2, BigWigs, Buffalo, Decursive, DiscordArt, LunaUnitFrames, MSBT, MoveAnything, ShaguPlates, SimpleMinimap, sw_stats, TheoryCraft, vChat.

not seen AddOns:
xLoot, SuperInspect, SellValue, OneBag/Bank, oOB, ClassicMousover, CCWatch, BGAssist, Antagonist

EDIT: Updated

Attachments

• ScreenShot_043016_221556.jpg
    ScreenShot_043016_221556.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Party Frames: http://i.imgur.com/GoieJd6.png

Raid Frames: http://i.imgur.com/UgNvGLK.png

Google drive of all the addons I use.

The most significant addons I use to change my user interface are the following:

Luna Unit Frames: These are the frames I use. They look great, and have a ton of intergrated features like a cast bar, click/mouseover casting, and a massive amount of configuration that you can do which I won't go into. Here is the original post from the creator with more details.

TitanPanel: This is the bar at the top. It has a crapload of modules to use but I just throw stuff on there that I don't want littered all over the rest of my screen, including the game menu, bags, experience (Especially useful since bartender gets rid of your exp bar), and the other stuff you can see.

Bartender2: This allows you to move the bars around and stuff. Pretty straight forward, almost everyone uses it on retail.

SW_Stats: This is the damage meter in the bottom right.

SimpleMinimap: This allows you to make changes to your minimap somewhat like sexymap, but without the distracting colors. You can change the shape of the map, add or remove features, move it around, etc.
And that's about it for the interface affecting addons, the rest are QoL stuff which you can look into by google searching the name of the addon from the google docs file I provided. There's a lot of them and most of them do little things.

Hope you liked my UI and the addons!

ScreenShot_043016_203713.jpgs

Behold my New UI!

After I have begun experimenting with addons, I have become in love with customizable UIs! Please leave feedback and if you have any suggestions to make my UI sexier, definitely provide! Thank you all!

My first suggestion is to upload the image properly. Take a screenshot, convert it to JPG, then host it on imgur.com. Then paste the link to us. I can barely see your image with how you have it posted.

Alright, finally figured it out! Here you go! Definitely leave feedback!

OJP36Xp.jpg
to me (personal opinion) quite messy. chat on the left of screen would make me gocrazy :tongue:
anyhow i suggest u to use squared map not that round one unless you put it in some border :D

It was so hard for me finding a place to put that damn chat box! I don't want to put it to the left of my action bars because I have a neat symmetrical layout of my action bars. I like my mini map design personally.

Re: Post your UI.

DAB doesn't support that. Sadly.

Yeah i figured as much over the last months but had to make sure. Thanks for the answer.

Its just that, almost all of my actions are macros, and DAB is the most advanced/customizable action bar addon out there. To compensate for it i need to use zimbabwe addons like rangecolour, buggy omnicc etc, and it still gives me a headache because bartender/zbar cant be scripted like DAB can. T_T

Completely remade my UI during the downtime! All critique and ideas appreciated.

Here is a short video to showcase it in action. Made this purely for pvp and tried to keep it as clean as possible. Still missing some things though, cant find an addon which would show friendly fc on the map (using cartographer) and battlemap! HELP PLS BOIS.

[video=youtube;sT8jmOS00Jo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT8jmOS00Jo[/video]

Re: What did your UI look like?

UI for Vanilla 1.12.1. Still need to get a map addon, but outside that - I think I'm done. Thoughts?

11.jpg

Re: Completely remade my UI during the downtime! All critique and ideas apprecia

Here is a short video to showcase it in action. Made this purely for pvp and tried to keep it as clean as possible. Still missing some things though, cant find an addon which would show friendly fc on the map (using cartographer) and battlemap! HELP PLS BOIS.

Can you share the addons please?
Would like to copy paste this to my WoW ;)

While out of Combat - Player and Targetframe are going to disappear! ;)

edit: Does anyone know how to merge Luna Unit Frames and Enemybufftimer?

y7weFph.jpg

Used a variety of different kinds of addons back in the days, but I always enjoyed extremely minimalistic uis.
http://imgur.com/3WpIgs1
Most of the stuff I use is visible in the screenshot so not much clutter during combat but still enough info!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-05-29 17.57.43.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-05-29 17.57.43.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Is this your work or something you downloaded somewhere else?
I think this looks awesome and I'm looking for an UI like that! Would be awesome if you could provide me a link where I can find this :)
Its just a bunch of addons: Bongos, Luna, simpleMinimap, Fubar, etc

Re: Completely remade my UI during the downtime! All critique and ideas apprecia

wich add on do you use for change the text of the chat box ? ( chat & honor windows at left of minimap ) ?

Top Bottom