• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Post your UI!

Re: What did your UI look like?

Q3oKHpj.jpg

Minimal setup for me.

Currently running:

zBar - Action Bars
Luna Unit Frames - UI

It's this font. You will have to manually replace an existing font for whatever addon you want with this.

http://www.dafont.com/daddysgirl.font

AKA, I want my luna raid frames to use this font, you will go to Interface > addons > Luna > media > fonts. Delete one of the fonts, for example, 'Aldrich'. Then put this font in there and rename it to the name of the font you deleted.

Then just select that font in-game via the Luna interface.

If you want to change the font on your nameplates or other things that don't have their font specified by addons, you will have to create a new folder in your WoW directory, call it Fonts, put the font in there, rename it to FRIZQT__.ttf and there you go. Do note that this will automatically apply the font to everything that doesnt have it's own font specified somewhere else. (All the client's text, your friendlist, your guild tab, etc, etc)

For any addon that has it's font and size specified somewhere (either just in-game via the options menu or somewhere in the .lua) sure. If that's not the case you can try using DiscordFrameManager or something like that to manually select the thing you want, and increase it in size.

But as far as the thing with the FRIZQT.ttf goes I don't think so.

Also, I did make some changes to the font so it properly displayed certain punctuation marks. Maybe you could also try using a font editor like I did for that, but instead change the font's size.

How did you manage to make Luna hide the frames when out of combat? I can't find the option anywhere.
Greatful for answer :)

There is an option for each frame called "Combat fader". It's just under the settings for the different icons. You can choose combat alpha and non-combat alpha.

(I am using LUF 2.0)

I would kill for this UI. Pure awesomeness.
ScreenShot_050316_122155_zpsip3sjkjm.jpeg~original

AddOns:
!OmniCC, ag_Unitframes, Bartender2, BigWigs, Buffalo, Decursive, DiscordArt, LunaUnitFrames, MSBT, MoveAnything, ShaguPlates, SimpleMinimap, sw_stats, TheoryCraft, vChat.

not seen AddOns:
xLoot, SuperInspect, SellValue, OneBag/Bank, oOB, ClassicMousover, CCWatch, BGAssist, Antagonist

EDIT: Updated

combatui.jpg

Only thing blatantly wrong I think is the mini-map being so small because of my UI slider being pushed all the way down.

Last edited:
addons:
Add on Organizer
Auctioneer
Bonusscanner
Cartographer
Chronometer
Chronos
Clique
Critline
CT_mods
Elkano's Buffbar
Enchantrix
EnhTooltip
EqCompare
FontTabulous
Informant
Metamap
Moveanything!
Onebag
Perl classic
Recap
SRaidFrames
Stubby
TinyTip
Titan Panel
TNE FiveSec
TNE Low Health Warning
TNE Whispers
TotemTimers
VanillaGUide
Xloot
XPcounter

082816_201126.jpg

Last edited:
nothing overly crazy. Lots of addons with some minor edits to make it all "mesh" the way I want.
I primarily focus on questing so I expect this to change when I reach raids, but for now it does everything I want.

addons used (* denotes edits made):
omniCC
Questie
Bongos
Cartographer*
EQCompare
EQL3*
MoveAnything
OneBag*
simpleMinimap*
Xperl

Zvru9fD8.png