• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Pre-nerf Dungeons?

shadesofjoe

It was in Patch 1.6 when Blizzard removed mobs from both Scholomance and Stratholme.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_1.6.0

Maybe it isn't Blizzlike to suggest, but I certainly think it would be worthwhile to have the pre-nerf versions of these instances as 5 player dungeons. It gives challenge to pre-raid content and makes things a little more exciting while you're waiting on BWL (and subsequent) boss encounters to be released.

You can provide any information for the old versions?
If no there won't be any chance to fix this cause there is NO information for old spawns and pre-nerf dungeons!

No videos and nothing else.

None of the dungeons nor raids will be rollbacked. Everything will be as on 1.12.1.

A good number of groups struggled their way through the Dungeons on the old Kronos already, proper scripts and working mechanics do their work ;)
We are pretty sure you're gonna enjoy the dungeon runs

A good number of groups struggled their way through the Dungeons on the old Kronos already, proper scripts and working mechanics do their work ;)
We are pretty sure you're gonna enjoy the dungeon runs

Really glad to hear this. Some of my best memories of Vanilla weren't necessarily the raids, but endgame dungeons like Stratholme, Scholomance, Upper Blackrock Spire and Dire Maul. Sometimes my guildies and I would spend evenings doing Scarlet side over and over to farm up righteous orbs, and it was never trivial. You had to pull and assist properly every time or it was almost a guaranteed wipe. I miss that. The five-man dungeons on retail now are a joke anymore. They have really neglected that part of the game, which I think is one reason why there is so much nostalgia for Vanilla.

On kronos you will not wipe by pure damage from mobs (as on other server), but due to working spells and AI.
You will love it, trust me.

To the first post:
I'm not sure, but wasn't that change in Strat/Scholo because until 1.6, groups of 10 ppl were allowed to enter it?
And when they reduced number of players for the dungeon, they also reduced number of trash mobs?

To the first post:
I'm not sure, but wasn't that change in Strat/Scholo because until 1.6, groups of 10 ppl were allowed to enter it?
And when they reduced number of players for the dungeon, they also reduced number of trash mobs?

They didn't drop it to a 5-man until 1.10.

Top Bottom