• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest Priest PvP mind control

Victor

Hello everyone

Is it possible to mind control an enemy out of WSG on Kronos? It works on Feenix but that server is known of it's bugs, can someone confirm this wether it is a bug or not?

Greetings

Victor

I think that you didn't get what he asked for.

MC in PvP should work well. But if i know, nobody tryed to exit WSG through that portal. It should not be possible, but someone from the testers team should try it.

You can mindcontrol players from BGs. Using alt+f4 will not save you since your character stays online.
Just learn how to deal with it and you should be fine.

Kind of a dick move, but the priest would have to be close to the enemy portal to have enough time to walk out. This means it is likely that someone rezzing at the enemy GY will spot him and attack the priest.

That would be awesome if you ask me.
F"cked up, but awesome.

And yes it would be quite hard to do anyway, so if you do pull it off it would be hilariously sad..

My PvP crew used to GY camp randos back in the day and I would do that to players I didn't particularly care for.

It was possible on retail, and I don't recall anyone being banned for it. I'd rather have the functionality of these portals disabled, but it's up to Kronos. Stay away from the portals when you know there's an enemy priest nearby.

Top Bottom