• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest Racial - Human (feedback) vs Dwarf (stoneform)

Troll is good right up until someone magic dusts you and you can't break CC for 30 seconds. Being able to wotf magic dust is large advantage over alliance healers that require a dispel.

Edit: To answer the original question, I've never heard someone go "ah fuck they are gonna feedback me" I've heard a lot of rogues go "well there goes my blind powder into stoneform"

Troll is good right up until someone magic dusts you and you can't break CC for 30 seconds. Being able to wotf magic dust is large advantage over alliance healers that require a dispel.

Edit: To answer the original question, I've never heard someone go "ah fuck they are gonna feedback me" I've heard a lot of rogues go "well there goes my blind powder into stoneform"

This isn't ED Caitlin. Magic dust has an extremely small drop chance here and the CC is subject to heartbeat resists so it won't even last close to 30 seconds. Additionally, tremor totem breaks the effect anyways.

This isn't ED Caitlin. Magic dust has an extremely small drop chance here and the CC is subject to heartbeat resists so it won't even last close to 30 seconds. Additionally, tremor totem breaks the effect anyways.

It would be ED Caitlin.

You don't roll hex of weakness for the -healing debuff, you run it to stack curses to protect CoT and waste GCDs on the decurse.
I must have been doing something wrong because I don't remember ever having time in a tight game to sit around spamming Hex of Weakness on some random caster.
On my old Troll priest the most use I got out of that spell was putting enemy warriors in combat, but I suppose that in your oddly specific imaginary scenarios, there would indeed be other uses too.

If only Kronos wasn't a community hell-bent on Blizzlike levelling, because then it could be like the good old days when we had priests of all races and genders...

dwarf for sure
in addition to what has been said, feedback also has some use in 1v1 vs locks and firemages to win the oom battle and it can also be nice to dissuade mages who are spamming r1 blizzard on chokepoints
it doesn't really hold up to all the use you can get out of fear ward
perception is nice but mostly for scouting, for fighting rogues i'd prefer stoneform

source: picked human for looks when i had no plans to pvp and ended up ranking to 14

dwarf for sure
in addition to what has been said, feedback also has some use in 1v1 vs locks and firemages to win the oom battle and it can also be nice to dissuade mages who are spamming r1 blizzard on chokepoints
it doesn't really hold up to all the use you can get out of fear ward
perception is nice but mostly for scouting, for fighting rogues i'd prefer stoneform
source: picked human for looks when i had no plans to pvp and ended up ranking to 14
What's up with firemages ? i get locks with drains ... but that's pretty much it

Top Bottom