• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem "Disconnected from server" (Kronos III)

Noize00

Hi everyone I'm new in this community. I'm having a problem in loggin into server Kronos III (yesterday i logged in few times without problems, but now I really can't and servers seems to be up). As soon as I type my account and password I got Disconncted From Server. Set Real List is correctly I've tried to delete config from WTF folder - same problem I've tried to delete WTF folder - same problem I changed real list from west not north - same problem This is what my terminal shows, if you have any suggestion. Thank you very much!! "/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8 /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist' /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8 /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist' CGxVboBroker5 activated for GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, size 2097152 for buffer slot 0, hints = 0x03 CGxVboBroker5 activated for GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, size 2097152 for buffer slot 1, hints = 0x03 logout Saving session..."

Restart your computer, modem & router, then change realmlist if the issue persists (there are 3 total http://www.kronos-wow.com/how-to-connect/ ). You have to restart your game client between each realmlist change.

If none of the above solved your issue then it may be related to one of these reasons.
  1. You didn't activate your account when you created it with the new account manager for Kronos 3. You need to press a button to send/resent the activation link to your email.
  2. It's possible that your IP has been blocked and if that's the case, you'll have to email the Kronos admins. [email protected] or [email protected]

Last edited:
Top Bottom