• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem: Grid targets people on left-click.

Nesano

I use Grid and Clique for healing and whenever I left-click on a Grid frame it targets the player associated with the frame. This should not happen. Any variant of left-click (Ex: Shift-click, Alt-click, Ctrl-click) will also target the player.

Does anyone know of a setting in either Grid or Clique that stops left-click from targeting the player?

I do not know a solution to your Problem. But I would suggest you try out Lunaa Unitframes, they are as fast as the standard Blizzard ones + click healing is integrated so you only need 1 addon. If you use Bonusscanner they will also show the right amount of heal + they will show all incoming heals from the other healers that use them. I think you can find the most recent version on the nost forums. Hope I could help a bit. :)

Top Bottom