• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem with downloading Kronos

Victor

Hello all

I've recently downloaded the 3 files that are required to play on Kronos. File 1 is a normal file, file 2 and 3 are WinRAR files. The instructions on this website says that you have to double click on file 1, so that the installation would begin. Now, if I double click on file one, an error occurs. Is it because the server isn't launched yet or am I doing something wrong? Thank you for reading this.

Kind regards

Victor

Hey,

1. It definitely isn't caused by server not being online yet.
2. What kind of an error? Try screenshoting it, or at least re-typing what it says.

Just get a non install from piratebay with 10+ seeders im sure there are, thats where I got it

Question regarding this thread.

I have a 1.12.1 client already I was using to play Rebirth/Valk. Does anyone know if this client will be compatible with Kronos server?

Problem solved, for some reason I've downloaded this twice and when I tried opening it, it occurred a WoW error. I've uninstalled it and downloaded the torrent wich you linked. It works perfectly now. Thanks for the help and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Top Bottom