• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem Problem with messages in game. PLS help

preparer

Helo fellow players. Recently my friend and I started playing on K3. Here is the problem: He doesnt see any messages sent to/from him (whispers,party chat), yet i see them all. It works fine when he s on another char. We ve tried to delete WDB, turn off all the addons but nothing helped so far. Should he just go new char or do u know what could help? Thanks in advance and sry for my english.

If you right-click the chat-tab you can choose what channels to see in the window. Maybe he have deselected the chats?

he cant even see the "General" and "Combat Log" tab up there and we found out he has problems on other chars too. so i rly dont know now

ESC -> Interface -> Advanced -> Chat and there, tick the option "Simple Chat". After you confirmed chat works, you can untick it again.

we couldnt fix it, but ty for your advices. he made another char, so far, everything works.

Top Bottom