• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem with /who marker

2Kaboom81

Hello, i have a problem with /who marker. I try to find people and recieve 50 players with noncorrect nickname ((. How can i fix it?. Sorry for my english

Hello, i have a problem with /who marker. I try to find people and recieve 50 players with noncorrect nickname ((. How can i fix it?. Sorry for my english
There is no problem, its capped so nobody can check the whole population, for political reasons

even on blizzards current the 50 /who cap remains... the only exception is that some private servers permit it displaying all but that brings with it a whole other problem... for starters then you can use it to spy on the enemy faction if dead/alive... theres even an addon server that displays if target is online/offline when hovering mouse over a corpse so it would allow campers to be more notorious...

secondly if the cap is removed some servers have been known for adding a fake bonus number to the max kinda like +7% or something like that as numbers attract numbers... if i had to think of a server who added fake bonus then i can only think of nostal but i am sure there are more out there among those who remove the cap since afterall low number could make people leave & high attracts as i just said so once the 50 cap is removed the question will be in regards to honesty.

You can always verify a servers activity simply by counting active guilds doing raids u can see that on twinhead or quing up for pvp at different times of the day ;)

so in the end as jian said its for political reasons ^^

Top Bottom