• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problems with login

Doxnoogle

For the past several days ive been having hell getting my computer to login to the server. It is computer specific, not account. Ive done all the basic stuff. Dont want to have to reinstall. Has anyone run into this or have a solution? I get stuck at "Success" then it goes to realm selector, where im always told PTR. I will select K1 or 3 and it never loads character screen. The problem seems to be 90% of the time, though at times, it will just randomly work flawlessly. Having to work for 10 minutes to login is getting annoying. Plz halp, Dox

You are not the only one with this, have the same issue.
Although it doesnt take long to go past the login success (what i do is upon pressing enter after entering my creds, i press cancel and go to real selection manually and connect where i need to, which is faster), takes me about 30 seconds or so. Tbh i dont even know what caues this issue.

You are not the only one with this, have the same issue.
Although it doesnt take long to go past the login success (what i do is upon pressing enter after entering my creds, i press cancel and go to real selection manually and connect where i need to, which is faster), takes me about 30 seconds or so. Tbh i dont even know what caues this issue.

This just isn't always enough. I have tried this several times now and i still can't get into the game. If it is this hard getting into the game now, what will happen after the merge, with more people on the server

Considering what a pain it is to log into the game, after the merge, it is going to be impossible. I have tried like 5+ times now and i can't get to where i can choose a char

For the past several days ive been having hell getting my computer to login to the server. It is computer specific, not account. Ive done all the basic stuff. Dont want to have to reinstall. Has anyone run into this or have a solution? I get stuck at "Success" then it goes to realm selector, where im always told PTR. I will select K1 or 3 and it never loads character screen. The problem seems to be 90% of the time, though at times, it will just randomly work flawlessly. Having to work for 10 minutes to login is getting annoying. Plz halp, Dox
Bro I thought this was a me problem, i guess it's everyone...

I am having an issue where I type my US and PS and when I try to login it immediately says "Disconnected from server"

I knew this would happen after the merge. There was issues before the merge, now it can seem impossible to log in. Plus world chat has just become horrible. Guess all the kids, or people with that level of humor, was on Kronos 3

Its kind of weird that nobody posted a solution up till this point. The solution itself is rather simple, open up reamlist.wtf and remove all realm lists excluding the one that is closest to your country, solved the problem for me.

I downloaded the client today and logged successfully on the account created today, but then I wanted to log on an old account from Hades, out of curiosity. Afterwards, I just get the same message, that the account I have created today, has been closed.

Top Bottom