• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Progress bar.

Ghostly

So, yeah, the progress bar. Does it have any meaning? Judging from videos and changelogs, the development is going quite rapidly, yet the progress bar is incredibly slow-moving, almost stagnant. Does it not reflect the actual development progress? Should players not pay attention to it at all? I really hope it isn't so - when I saw this server's website, that bar has grasped my attention the most of all, made me hope that due to having an actual indicator of development pace this server is going to be different from never-releasing Corecraft. Maybe the progress bar should be kept more up to date or something?..

Or, in case my assumption is wrong and the progress bar does actually reflect the development process, should we expect there release in 2015?

Well it is more acting like a summary of the full progress but it is not really gonna help you to know when Kronos will be launched since reaching 100% is unthinkable from a puristic point of view.

the progress bar went from 75% to 78% like two weeks ago, so yeah it is moving just not so fast

They've said that a launch before or on december 21 is possible, but can't be promised. So yeah, that's probably what you have to go with for now

Top Bottom