• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Progressbar 79%!

They should release the server now for leveling. (lvl 60 Instances locked maybe :)) let´s get gear for BiS pre dungeon :D.

It´s November->Weather sucks-> Everyone is looking for a game to play-> Kronos xD

(Till December/January they´ve found something else)

Its nice that it went up, but 1 % in several weeks had a kinda opposite effect on me then joy.:huh:

I'd advise to check out a related topic in Kronos Reddit page. It has some info from developers, regarding this topic.

Roughly says the bar doesn't mean much as things to fix are discovered everyday.

Don't hold your breath for this year I'd say, would be a nice Christmas present but I wouldn't count on it.

Now I really have to ask myself what the %#^£¥ is keeping me so addicted to that game

That bar is kinda meaningless. 79% for Kronos is probably like 250% on other servers.

They should release the server now for leveling. (lvl 60 Instances locked maybe :)) let´s get gear for BiS pre dungeon :D.

It´s November->Weather sucks-> Everyone is looking for a game to play-> Kronos xD

(Till December/January they´ve found something else)

Well i rather have a finished project before release

Kinda wish that 100% on progress bar would indicate the point at which server is ready to release, not the unachievable 100% blizzlike ideal. That way we would be able to estimate, at least.

I think arround 90-95% is completely ready. Rest would be unknown issues or irrelevant content.
And with irrelevant I mean irrelevant at that time.

Well, every next time it updates, I hope to start a new topic again, to be a corespondent and get players attention and hype! :yes::shifty:

Guys, you think release at 80% is possible? At least they are already finished for release, and the bar went from 78 to 79 within few weeks, where it was 75 to 78 last time. Surprise surprise.... :D

as far as i know twinstar project, i suppose that launch will be "christmas gift" or something similar during december

Seeing as when clicking 'overall progress' it contains the work from the later raids which are in a low state also.
So a big chunk of that % wont count towards opening it, as they can work on that during early months of the server.

Im just guessing that when we see 85-90% complete, we could expect the server to start.

Guys... Don't push em! Let them make it as bug free and as authentic as possible or we will have a fail fest and not many players will come. Let them do their job and when it's finished it's finished. I want to play WoW good old "real" wow where everything required time to achieve. It was hella fun. I want to experience that in the FULLEST and if they release it prematurely and bugs pop out well i'm gonna quit for sure. I don't like to waste time on private servers because every private server out there is junk and serious waste of time. This private server actually has potential and heck a lot of it to be a REAL private server where everything works and it's authentic. I just hope these guys can deliver this.

Top Bottom