• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Prooflink request

nimeralos

Authorized
I'd be glad if someone will post a prooflink for the creatures sleep (as they sleep in Vivid Environment Showcase). A guy doubt it's Blizzlike... :)

Tried to find one already long ago, but couldn't find.
Can't even tell myself if its right or wrong. Chances are its wrong.

I don't care that much though. Looks awesome either way :)

EDIT: Tried again... Could only find instances of single mobs that sleep, but no general statements about it.

Last edited:
Hm think you will find some sleepy hyena in dm arena here a post http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Maul.
Players can enter the Maul either by simply dropping into it or by entering a doorway on the west side of the commons that takes them into a tunnel leading past packs of sleeping Gordok hyenas and finally to the fighting area.

So it exist sleepy npc. But if they should follow the rule day/night circle don t know.

Like I said, I could alos just find evidence for certain mobs sleeping (a rare bear in hillsbrad etc).
Supposedly its not as retail was. Thats what your "guy" wants to know right?

Guess Chero can change it if the community has a problem with it. I like it though.

i remember nothing about sleeping npc's, but you can't really trust 9+- year old fuzzy memories.

Thanks for your answers (even Chero condescended to my question, I'm honored ;) ).
Don't get me wrong, I like the feature! And consider it as good improvement. There're real people who works on Blizzard, we don't have to pray for every single detail that was in their version of WoW :) If I were you, I'd even made the cats, owls and other night beasts to sleep in the daytime!

Top Bottom