• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Protection or DPS????

helbringer

I enjoy tanking and I consider myself a decent tank, I dont know everything but im sure I could. My problem that I have is, I want to play on a vanilla server mainly due to my goal of obtaining the warrior tier sets. However if im a tank I couldnt guarantee that id have enough time to tank an entire raid through everyday, especially naxx and aq. But if I go as dps, im not sure that id ever be given the opportunity to obtain the tier sets as ive had previous expeeiance with ehat id call a "poser tank" eho cant actually tank but pretends to get the priority in rolls, despite my high dkp level. So what should I do?

Tank. Reguarding your time problem, if u lack the time to raid, obviously u don't deserve the gear right? People won't raid "everyday", more like 2 evenings per week. Look for a guild that raids during your preferred times, otherwise no clue.

I guess I will go tank then, just sucks cause I wont have the damage for bgs. I guess ill create a alt for that. Thanks for the help :)

I guess I will go tank then, just sucks cause I wont have the damage for bgs. I guess ill create a alt for that. Thanks for the help :)

In WS u can flagcarry and hey, u can try to get thunderfury or another high dps 1h, u will still do some dmg. :)
Obviously not the highest crits, but good equipped tanks are still quite a threat (if I remember correctly).

Dps gear is harder to come by. If you are wanting pvp.gear from pve, the set tanks are the last to get it. And you will still have to wait till every hunter, dps warrior and rogue have their chance at a cloak, ring, trinket as well. Go dps when tanks get their gear you kbow you are in line for that stuff, it will come to you. And no rogue, hunter are going to be able to do a thing about it.

Top Bottom