• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ptr PvP

Interested/coming this Saturday?

• Sounds good man

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Yea, deffo be there this Saturday

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Good games everyone.

If anyone has any questions or is interested, I suggest you send a private message or contact us at discord @dms / @sarei

by popular demand, i will make a prem to face anyone who is up tonight, we ll make horde team since i ve been told pronkers and some others are doing alliance, so yeah we have to play the shit side...anyway cya this night kronos clueless players.

-curator

Is this still a thing? I would love some normalized pvp, jump in and play without worrying about gear.

Possibly, but there's currently a bug on the PTR where minions (warlock/hunter pets) are unresponsive to any commands, so we're held back from having any games until that's fixed.

And if that does ever get fixed, it'll boil down to whether there's enough interest. A few of the people who usually arranged these seem to have lost their faith in Kronos after continuous neglect of the pvp community.

Last edited:
Still hoping to revive this in some form but kind been on hold for a while now due to the aforementioned things.

sad you were playing this while my work in expedition. now if you want to play im glad to join

have +5h from server though :(

Last edited:
Well hopefully they fix pets soon so we can jump back into it, especially warlock ones are really big part of the game/teamplay so it would be pretty crippled as it is.

I'm asking staff to look into it once again, PvP on Live is at it's lowest ever with no other team that actually wanna play challenging games and people are losing interest in it and quitting rapidly. With PTR events around, quite some number of good/known players from all active and dead servers showed interest in it. Some of them were looking into purchasing characters on live after experiencing those games with unique LoS system which is big in PvP and it kept native Kronos players attracted to the server. We would queue BGs on Live throughout the week while waiting for the "real thing" on PTR at scheduled time. Now that we had a taste of good games on PTR, noone bothers playing Live when there's nothing to wait for, no PTR premade games and no other team that wanna fight on Live. There are just mindless pug games and Horde rankermades that stop playing if you queue with more then 3-4 players, wait for you to get bored of playing random pugs, and then start queuing again when you get bored of it and quit. That being said, our whole guild went almost fully inactive basically over night. With PTR games we would have an initiative to queue at least pugs on Live throughout the week while awaiting good PTR games which were scheduled once or twice a week. But we need working pets/minions for it, so it doesn't leave a bad taste in mouth, like not being able to land some clutch dispel with Felhunter or w/e! Please make it happen

Last edited:
IgT9B4D.jpg

Dis, iz real PeVePe

I think summer is playing a pretty big part in this aswell. I haven't had much time to queue on live lately because of all the random shit you do during summer, but I'm hoping to see some good PVP when the summer is about to end and all the nerds go back inside. I miss good games, with players that wants to put in that extra effort to make them happen.

I do pvp on Alliance side and asked around and apparently there is no pre made team around, so my experience so far was that alliance side is more unorganized than the horde, especially in Warsong Gulch. 10 years ago when i was pvping on Blizz server all the high ranks, me included, were rallying friends to join the effort, both horde and aliiance side did that and we had amazing matches with many pre made teams nonstop. On Kronos it seems there are only 2 full games at max, even in bonus and aaalways against the same well oiled horde premade machinery.

I've been only pvping for the last month on Krones, but like Pipfugl said it remains to be seen how many people are playing in fall/winter times. The vanilla system only worked when the whole server was interested in pvp not only 10% of the active players.

If you make the ptr pvp a regular thing it would draw many people in, no gear barrier, jump in and play normalized pvp matches. Like a wow pvp arcade realm, where you just do pvp with your dream gear, like you had 10 years ago on live servers when you fought for the ranks or even Rank 14.
A vanilla pvp realm with normalized gear would be friggen amazing tbh. No grind just good old fashioned pvp. You could make a league with ranks and give player benefits on live servers for their efforts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom