• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Pug vs Pug day2! Ab time

From the top of my head.

- Sitting idle at flagspots is not fun for most
- The simplicity of WSG requires less communication and hassle
- Nets more honor
- Single players have a larger impact on the outcome of the BG
- WSG is less gear check
- Faster reputation gain (only till you hit exalted)

WSG always was the favorite among the pools. For obvious reasons.

EDIT:
Found this treasure here
http://www.gitrknowswow.com/2007/11/19/exalted-with-arathi-basin-only-419-games-to-go/

420 ABs to exalted. Ahm... no thanks.

Last edited:
Had 2 instant invites... close games... the dream... but then... they left... sadface :(

Haha, and then ur queueing as premade again, u guys are so sad. xD

Btw. EOY nice bugging in AB, u got over the gate huh?

to everyone who is watching this post and having a minimum blast of hope, im sorry to disapoint you but as long as the guild <synced> exists on this server it is going to be doomed, say thanks to Shatter and others that deliberately afk on games while laughing at their team to make them lose, im sorry to say this but i ve been logging all the week to promote pvp a bit but this is too much- If we full premade = we win too easy and horde stop qeueing (fair enough) and if we pug we re forced to deal with shatter and others like him who ruin the game experience for everyone arround. 1 less pvper in the scene, GL.

Yeah, I noticed when they don't have a freewin and pug with only a few of their main roster people they just afk or dance.

First day in a long time that we had ongoing pug vs pug (real pugs) in AB. Close games, actually enjoyed the game again.

Top Bottom