• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Pursuit speed still a thing?

Bowno

As the title asks... is [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]pursuit speed still a thing this early in? And if so.. At what point did it 'vanish' from pets?
Back when I played, I was one of those people that didn't really pay attention to much and just happily played WoW in my blissful ignorance about everything important xD
I did know, however, that the ZG bats were a big deal and were really great. I don't remember when that stopped being so, though. I want to say BC is when it dropped, but I'm really not sure :C
Any one have any info on this?

I don't want to set my goal to getting a ZG bat when ZG comes out if [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]pursuit speed isn't a thing any more/will go away soon after my tame. It would seem like a waste of time x_x[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I remember the ZG bats not shrinking in size once tamed and they had a 1.0 attack speed/silence aka cloth eater in the bg's. I remember this well because I was serious about pvp and bg's on retail but I do recall pet normalization came along and killed all the fun as a hunter, I'm not 100% sure but I do believe the pet normalization came before 1.12.1 patch.

Top Bottom