• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PVE event

Spufy

Authorized
Think somethling like-Some day from weekend(maybe 1 day per month) all player will have +20% dmg/heal for this day and 50% more loot.Ok...the idea's for 50% is bad but its just idea...can be +20% or something. :innocent:
The Idea is on Beta phase still :biggrin:

That's a horrible idea, people would have to plan according to this event to beat highscores etc.
The loot thing I'm not even going to comment on.

Can we please release the server 99% blizzlike ? I feel like changes with this big of an impact will only hurt the server in the long run. The gold cap for reskilling was allready at the limit - changes which will give vanilla wow a completly new feel like joining pvp from everywere or your idea would most likely only lead to players running away to a more blizzlike experience (aka Nostalrius since they are the only competition).

... like joining pvp from everywere or your idea would most likely only lead to players running away to a more blizzlike experience.

This will only be for 1-59 brackets as far as I've understood it. Endgame won't be changed what so ever, so it's no effects of this for level 60's. Of course, it's not "blizzlike", but it won't harm the game either imo. This will only boost pvp-activity in the lower level brackets, making leveling a little more of a hassle when you can take a pvpbreak once in a while, without going to one of the major cities.

Also, I believe It's been said that they will remove this feature if it isn't recieved well by the players. Don't quote me on this though :smile:

Can we please release the server 99% blizzlike?

The changes they have made are so miniscule, that it will have a minimal effect on your whole gameplay experience. If any, it will be mostly positive as you can go pvp without having to spend all your gold respecing.

This server IS in fact 99% BlizzLIKE too. It's BlizzLIKE; meaning it's LIKE World of Warcraft by blizzard, not exactly the same.

On other Twinstar realms, we do have these events. You could almost tell from my title :smile:
However, Twinstar has been supporting the idea of blizzlike server ever since. This won't change your gameplay, nor will give a group of players some advantages in any means that matters.

This whole idea of events are only to give people other reasons to enjoy the game, brighten their day and let them experience something unique. At the end of the day, every guild focusing on friendship will try to organize some form of events in order to improve the bonds they have between them. Custom events are doing just the same, but in scale of the whole realm and with better conditions and support.

As I do not cooperate with Kronos, do not take my post as a hint, whether or not custom events with eventmasters will be actually performing on Kronos. I just wanted to show you my perspective. :wink:

i am +1 for all events that would give the game an extra edge in fun for the user. As long as it doesn't affect any of the other content.

For example: Making a jump event at the harbor in Tanaris wouldn't hurt any1, only making it fun for those participated, and winning some kind of cosmetic token wouldn't change anything other than giving players an alternative thing to do while playing the game :)

i am +1 for all events that would give the game an extra edge in fun for the user. As long as it doesn't affect any of the other content.

For example: Making a jump event at the harbor in Tanaris wouldn't hurt any1, only making it fun for those participated, and winning some kind of cosmetic token wouldn't change anything other than giving players an alternative thing to do while playing the game :)

It would also utterly smash any and all immersion

Though I think a PvE event would actually attract players.. It might be smart to implement something. Though not as ridiculous as +50% loot or even +20% exp.. It's Blizz-like so it shouldn't be a fundamental change.. I got no idea what it could be but maybe somebody does?

HARD & no events, except the Holiday/Darkmoon/ etc. Other than that you should play Retail Patch 6.1 S.E.L.F.I.E :)

Top Bottom