• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Idea PVE Server for those who don't like griefers

I know of at least one dedicated PvE server that's hoping to take in a lot of migrants from LH when their PvE server becomes PvP next week.
Also, nobody is forcing these people to play this game at all.
Those who like PvP servers have a few PvP servers with good quality and population. Those who like PvE servers have like 1 shady dead-ish PvE server at a given time.

Therefore, many of those who "choose" a PvP server, choose it not because it's PvP.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for PvP servers, and I think opening a fresh Kronos PvE would be a terrible idea. But for those who prefer PvE servers, it's difficult to be responsible for a "choice" in such a little-choice situation.

Those who like PvP servers have a few PvP servers with good quality and population. Those who like PvE servers have like 1 shady dead-ish PvE server at a given time.

Therefore, many of those who "choose" a PvP server, choose it not because it's PvP.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for PvP servers, and I think opening a fresh Kronos PvE would be a terrible idea. But for those who prefer PvE servers, it's difficult to be responsible for a "choice" in such a little-choice situation.
PvE servers are indeed for a niche market in the pserver community. But there's nothing shady at all about the PvE server I'm talking about. I've chosen to play there, and it's only "dead-ish" because people don't want to play there because it's "ded" because people don't want to play there because it's "low pop" because people won't play there, and so on.

Just like if there was more demand for PvE servers, there would be more PvE servers; if people would just play on this PvE server, the population would increase. But for some reason people choose to play on over-populated PvP realms and complain about all the griefing then actually play on the PvE realm that's available to them. TBH, I don't really understand that as I believe games are supposed to be fun more than just some of the time.

Kronos is not the only pserver project that exists. I know of at least one dedicated PvE server that's hoping to take in a lot of migrants from LH when their PvE server becomes PvP next week.
Kronos is not the only pserver project that exists. I know of at least one dedicated PvE server that's hoping to take in a lot of migrants from LH when their PvE server becomes PvP next week.
Their addiction does....

My solution to the griefing problem was to find a great PVE server
And my solution to the griefing problem was to stop playing videogames. I'm also attending boxing classes, so I shall not be griefed! I like Toblerone chocolate, and think that it's better than playing Kronos, but guess I should post it on Toblerone forums instead. As for my job, all goes well... But wait, is it my personal diary too?

Lets put UBER PVP Weapons in the game when AV and BWL are not even out? What a great (aka stupid as hell) solution.

Top Bottom