• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PVP Adventures on the High Seas (Part 2) - Extra Explicit Language/Content

Strongbad

Authorized
Greetings again all creatures and races of Azeroth!

This is Strongbad, coming to you again with another update from the ongoing High Seas Adventure Saga gripping our current world.

Our day had come, Thrall's orders needed to be carried out and it was the New Horde Navy's turn to subdue Onyxia. For the New Horde Navy, this was just another thing to easily check off the list for the day in a matter of no time.

We easily put Onyxia back in her place. Proven here. No need to thank us. Just doing whats needed for the Horde.

After taking our Mages portals back to Orgrimmar and delivering some more Onyxia Scales to the Orgrimmar coffers for later use, we knew we were in for a long wait. Thrall, Vol'jin, Sylvanas, and Cairne were going to take their damn sweet time arguing about what to do about Jaina so we thought we would hit up the Salty Sailor to relax after our horrible trip out to the desert before Onyxia and while we waited for the Horde leaders to confer.

We always get too rowdy at the SS, but hey, they don't call Stranglethorn Vale contested territory for nothing. To any ally who thought they could step on our trip, sorry we had to squash you. Sorry to any ladies that might have been offended by our vulgarity, just doing Horde shit ya know. Met this female dragon though, had a fire conversation. She spent the rest of the afternoon swimming with the crew in the Bay.
OTVXWV7.jpg

Diving from the top of the Salty Sailor in to the water and swimming around drunk could be the greatest thing to do in Booty Bay in history.
JgSVBTq.jpg

We finally got word from Crazysue back in Orgrimmar that the Horde leaders had finished their meeting. It had been decided, Thrall and Vol'jin would send one emissary, Strongbad, Cairne would send another, Tumarado, and Sylvanas would send two, Halter and Znikiosa. Of course Sylvanas had to send two. She's always been so mistrusting after that shit with Arthas. Oh well, who can blame her? Crazysue was ordered by Sylvanas to stay in Orgrimmar and be our eyes, ears, and portal to them during the mission.

When the goblins finally brought Heedless back in to the bay, we took her directly on a beeline to the shores of Dustwallow Marsh.
MRCoia7.jpg

If you guys were wondering. "Yo, where the fuck is the Army? Why is the Navy doing the ground missions?

Well, first off, fuck you. High Brigadier Warlord Fei, General of the Horde Army and 2nd shaman in command behind only Thrall himself, has plenty to do to prepare for the War Effort and the creatures C'thun plans to unleash upon Azeroth. The New Horde Navy must do what we can to ensure the <ONSLAUGHT> Army and Marines, always first in, always last out, can do what's needed to ensure all the races of Azeroth are kept safe. And sometimes that means doing the little missions that the <ONSLAUGHT> Army doesn't always have the time or manpower for.

And now you know! So don't bother other conscripted military with your bullshit! We all got a job to do in the New Horde!

But I digress. Making landfall in Dustwallow, we disembark and make our way through the swampy terrain. On our way we saw another puny alliance getting absolutely worked by an alligator. Again, what the fuck ally? Your guards can't even take down an alligator? What a joke. He even ended up running away! This was priceless, we had to get a picture.
SPJZo0A.jpg

Anyways, just outside Theramore, we scout out our entry method. This was going to be a little different having to get such a big tauren in to Theramore unnoticed. Crazysue and I had no problem, but this was going to prove challenging.
tKrRhiP.jpg

Never the less, we made it inside. Using the Medallion Thrall had given us, we were able to break the spell Onyxia had been using on Jaina to prevent her from peace talks. Thrall was right! I knew our Warchief wouldn't let us down. Even when he was placating to the Horde as rumors came in of her operations in Dustwallow building. Thrall still held out hope that Jaina would never do something like that without involving or at least informing Thrall of her plans.
QiVG4vY.jpg

Needless to say, once the spell was broken. Jaina informed us that King Magni Bronzebeard was also under the same spell and that Onyxia had been planning to use them to overthrow the King of Stormwind, Anduin Wrynn, in a military coup de tat. We conferred on what to do next in a direct telepathic link with Crazysue and the Horde leaders in Orgrimmar.
yOOxYpa.jpg

It was decided, I would be entrusted with the newly enchanted Medallion of Thrall's that Jaina had upgraded. The medallion would allow me to enter Ironforge undetected. I would then slip it around King Magni's neck, breaking the spell and allowing both Jaina and Magni to come clean to the King of Stormwind, but also requiring me to make a daring escape from Ironforge.

We then conferred with Captain Garran Vimes of the Theramore Fleet to secure me safe passage to Menethil Harbor. It went well enough.
yrlNEol.jpg

After the meeting, we decided to take a load off in the nearby tavern. Sorry we had to get snappy, too much drinking at the Salty Sailor beforehand I guess.
opNZpxx.jpg

After our fill of the always fucking awesome dwarven ale, we grabbed our mounts from the stables and parted ways.
IkUOTB3.jpg

Jaina waves to me and laughs from the docks as she yells "I can't wait to see Magni's face when an Orc is randomly standing in front of him all of a sudden." Yeah, good one bitch.

The trip to Menethil was long, so I decided to take a nap the in the quarters provided to me by the less than happy Alliance that were sailing The Maiden's Mehley.
uNfpWlm.jpg

I awoke to a ship full of friendly Alliance. It floored me, I thought every Ally in the Eastern Kingdoms was terrified of Orcs. It made me think about all those battles in the First and Second War. Hopefully all out war will never come about again between the New Horde and the Alliance.
h3sdDhG.jpg

I grabbed my gear and mounted up. It was going to be a long, cold ride to Ironforge.
qKu5mhb.jpg

The trip was long, but the security was a joke. I had no problem making it right to the gates of the home of the Dwarves. Once there, I slipped on the Medallion and made my way inside. Inside, was a totally different story though. Fuck Ironforge! What a confusing place! Almost fell in a waterfall of lava. Warm though, it was nice enough. Once I found the throne room, I made my way undetected behind the throne and slipped the Medallion off my neck and over the head of King Magni, instantly revealing myself.
LNejkva.jpg

Bronzebeard, King of the Dwarves had a look on his face that I will never forgot. I almost forgot to run it was so funny. Needless to say, a couple guards tried to stop me on my way out. It was no problem at all to Concussion Blow them and hearthstone out.
NuHR34F.jpg

Back home in Orgrimmar, I made my way to Thrall's throne room. Returning with the news of my success, Thrall also gives me some news.
ogxllCA.jpg

Apparently, when Jaina and Magna were coming clean to the King of Stormwind about the growing conspiracy, a messenger ran in from Alliance Raiders who had been venturing in to the heart of Blackrock Mountain to uncover a developing conspiracy behind Lady Katrana Prestor, the new "advisor" to the King of Stormwind. It turns out, she was actually Onyxia herself in disguise. After being uncloaked on the spot, she is killed by Jaina, Magni, Archbishop Benedictus, and Highlord Bolvar Fordragon. Jaina and Magni continue their apology for having to succumb to such simple sorcery and reaffirm their allegiances to the Alliance. The conspiracy to turn the Alliance against each other and then ultimately against the Horde in attempt to destroy all races of Azeroth without Onyxia ever having to leave her lair was subverted.

I am floored by the news. This again, has made me rethink my place in the New Horde and my duties as High Fleet Admiral of the New Horde Navy. Maybe there is a better way. Maybe the races of Azeroth can one day come together to ensure not even the demons of Sargeras or the Demon Lord himself could stand against our combined might.

Stay tuned for more adventures about <FANATICS> adventures through the Molten Core, Zul' Gurub, our progress through Blackwing Lair. Also further tales of <ONSLAUGHTS> Army adventures in to the belly of the beast that is the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and the New Horde Navy's support behind them. Also look for a possible role playing team up between the Alliance/Horde navy crews for a military onslaught down the coast of Kalimdor and in to the backdoor of the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj for a constant resupply of troops and support to the Cenarion Hold Army and the initial Ally/Horde ground troops on their campaign in Silithus/AQ.

The way I see the game at the moment is Horde's got an old well established Army, a brand new Navy, and a Goblin Air Force to support the races of Azeroth in the war effort. This will play in to the up and coming story I am building/developing. Can you smell Warcraft 1-3 hints yet? Feel like your reliving those games and WoW right now? Just you wait.

You can also expect me to build a greater conspiracy behind the Cult of the Damned and Naxxramas either before or after the release and tie it in.

Also, here are the currently conscripted sailing vessels in the New Navy of the Horde:
Heedless - Ratchet Fleet - Ratchet
The Maiden's Fancy - Ratchet Fleet - Ratchet
Harbinger - Ratchet Fleet - Arathi Highlands
Tide Razor - Ratchet Fleet - Ratchet
Maiden's Dagger - Ratchet Fleet - Fray Island
Crimson Veil - Commandeered - Booty Bay
Damsel's Luck - Commandeered - Booty Bay
Riptide - Commandeered - Booty Bay
The Blightbringer - Tanaris Fleet - Lost Rigger Cove
The Windrunner - Tanaris Fleet - Lost Rigger Cove
The Casket Carrier - Under Construction - Lost Rigger Cove
The Queen's Reprisal - Commandeered and Under Repair - Lost Rigger Cove
The Iron Reaper - Commandeered and Under Repair - Lost Rigger Cove
Silvermoon's Pride - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
The Bloodoath - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
The Dawnchaser - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
The Sin'loren - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
Crimson Dawn - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
The Firehawk - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
Half Shell - Turtle Ferry - Currently Growing, SUPER CUTE

That is all for now. Farewell.

Your comrade in arms,

Strongbad
High Fleet Admiral of the Horde Warchief Thrall's New Navy

Last edited:
Top secret
For High Admiral Strongbad and Nathanos eyes only!

Short report from tactical team:

After we parted ways we continued our reconnaissance mission deep into Alliance territory. From Menethil Harbor in Wetlands we made our way through Grim Batol, passing by Loch Modan into the mountains of Dun Morog. On the way we heard from civilians that the disturbance of a trade in Menethil was a big success.
Much more disturbing was the discovery of a hidden Military base high up in the Ironforge Mountains. We didn't see any personal, but there were numerous state of the art and new experimental war machines.
Therefore we decided, because of the circumstances we should activate third phase of Mission: Pirates. We called in reinforcements and sabotaged Ironforge Auction House. We killed countless Alliance ''heroes'' and vast majority of Ironforge Auctioneer with minimal casualties on our side.
As our High Admiral predicted, the spineless scum is weak and the time is right to step up activity against our enemy!

Znikiosa

I'll let the moderators move it if they deem necessary. Just thought it would spark more interest, WPVP, and RP in this section.

I think it's time I put the First and Second Wars behind me. Fighting a weaker enemy is one thing, fighting them just because they are weak is what bullies do. Although, I always heed Thrall's orders and if I am needed in Alterac Valley to help Drek'thar defend the Frostwolf Clan's territories, I will be there to protect the Horde, sword and shield ready. For now, I will leave Alliance capitols alone unless provoked.

Top Bottom