• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PVP Adventures on the High Seas (Part 3) - Extra Explicit Language/Content

Strongbad

Authorized
Greetings again Azeroth!

This is Strongbad, and I am very sorry to inform you all, but it seems our victories over Onyxia are short lived. We were successful in dissolving the plot to throw the Alliance in to chaos and eventually turn their anger towards the Horde. The mortal races of Azeroth have also been successful in putting an enchantment over the lair of Onyxia. Ensuring she can never leave her sanctum unless she never wants to be able to resurrect again, allowing the Alliance and Horde forces to rebuild the enchantment every 5 days and make sure it never breaks down and a conspiracy is "hatched" again.

But again, our victory is a fleeting one. During our celebration in Orgrimmar, I was delivered a letter by a troll emissary to report to Vol'jin himself. Never a dull moment in the New Horde it seems.
3Q5JSpz.jpg

I had heard stories of the tales of the Darkspear tribe and their life debt they owed Thrall and the orcs of the New Horde, but this would have been the first time I ever had the chance to speak one on one with Vol'jin besides in simple passing. I was honored, only Thrall would entrust someone of great character and conviction to be on his War Council. But the information I would get when arriving would be something of grave concern.
eRopLnw.jpg

Apparently, Vol'jin had heard rumors of strange cries and sounds coming out of the Sunken Temple of Atal'Hakkar. This had Vol'jin shaken to his core but he would not reveal more. All he could say was that he didn't want to bother Thrall with this issue and that they had enough to deal with in Silithus and the ongoing War Effort. He told me to start by getting information from his old friend and comrade from the Echo Isles, Yeh'kinya.

I left first thing the next morning on a wyvern to Ratchet. From there I took Heedless down the coast of Kalimdor and to the Tanaris desert. Yeh'kinya hung out at a port in Tanaris, never able to truly leave the seas after living so long on Echo Isles. I caught him just before he was about to head out fishing, his face turned white when I told him who sent me.
JVR2nJY.jpg

He did nothing more than point to the west and yell in an obviously scared tone "Zul'Farrak mon! Ask da boss der! He's got two tablets, dat be all da information Vol'jin be needin'!" I tried to ask further questions but he shooed me away saying he was losing valuable fishing spots. Either way, I thought it was time to call in reinforcements from the <FANATICS> crew. We needed to pay the Sandfury Troll boss a visit.

Once inside, we realized the door was going to take some serious Engineering to get through. Little did I know, one of the old goblins I use to deliver goods to every once in awhile in Booty Bay was being held a long with some others on top of the temple in the middle of the city. He would know the necassary explosive material needed to blow open the door. And being an Engineer myself, I had tons of materials on me for him to get the job done. Freeing him would be another story. The Sandfury weren't giving any quarter.
OF5QLhF.jpg

Once liberated, he introduced himself as Weegli Blastfuse, what a fitting name, I had totally forgotten it but I wasn't about to tell that to him. He couldn't stop talking about how bad ass his explosives are and I didn't want to rain on his parade by saying I forgot his name and risk him not wanting to blow the door up. After I gave him the materials he required, he blew the door open for us and his crew and ours parted ways. It was time to have a chat with the Troll tyrant of the city and the bane of the Tanaris desert. Needless to say, he was not happy to see us.
yH3Nqc9.jpg

After refusing to give us the tablets, we took them by force. This troll's days of capturing and sacrificing other races of Azeroth and sometimes even his own brethren are coming to an end. We dealt a serious blow to his operations.

Deciphering the tablets was not easy, but I had spent enough time in troll ruins to make the writing out. Needless to say it was nothing short of pure madness. Some of the troll priests who never joined the New Horde had succumbed again to the voices of one of their oldest and most terrifying gods, the Soulflayer himself, Hakkar. They were planning on summoning him in to this world in the Sunken Temple in the Swamp of Sorrows. We had to stop them, there was no time to let Vol'jin know. We moved swiftly and decisively to the Swamp of Sorrows and in to the Sunken Temple, felling any crazed troll zealots that would try to stop us from making our way inside.
mzmcXOp.jpg

The place was a true shit hole and a fucking maze. Thank god we came for one thing and one thing only, to stop the priests from summoning Hakkar in to this world. In their haste, they were only able to summon a petty Avatar of Hakkar, it was easily dealt with.
lxYhEP2.jpg

After interrupting the ritual, we found a survivor who told us that this Temple wasn't strong enough to summon the true Soulflayer himself and that the highest priests had already summoned the actual god Hakkar in the old troll city of Zul'Gurub, but he was unable to leave the sanctum of the the city or he would lose all his power in the mortal plane.

We took this motherfucker back to Vol'jin for more questioning. no way we were letting him go with such a huge plot developing. After the Kor'kron elite beat the snot out of him, it was decided we would take him to the Zandalar tribe and let them decide his fate and to get more support in dealing with the newly named, Hakkari troll tribe. After securing a ride from the Durotar Zeppelin Master, I was on my way to Yojamba Isle with the prisoner in tow.
n0PV7kO.jpg

Arriving on the island, I was greeted by the Servitor of Rastakhan, Exzhal. Exzhal informed me that he had already sent five of his most trusted and powerful priests in to the temple to try and either sway or forcefully turn the Hakkari away from their newly summoned God or die trying. But his worst fears were realized after interrogating the Captured Hakkari Zealot.
Psy761F.jpg

The priests had succumb to the madness of the Soulflayer, were under mind control, and were actually feeding the power of Hakkar so he could eventually leave his hallowed ground and wreak havoc on Azeroth. It was up to the <FANATICS> crew to stop this chaos or die trying.
A team of some of the most strongest in the <FANATICS> crew were called upon. After killing all 5 priests, we were able to take the fight to a weakened Hakkar himself and after a hard fought battle, able to interrupt the ritual for now. But something wasn't sitting right with me, even after we ripped the blood red heart of Hakkar from his chest.
UjipoWI.jpg

Upon taking the heart back to Exzhal, we were informed that all we had done was interrupt the ritual for 3 days. Afterwards, the priests would all resurrect and the process would start over again. It would be up to all the races of Azeroth to keep this threat at bay at all times until something more permanent could be done about the matter.

All of a sudden I get a message from a horde emissary talking about trouble of a giant shark in Azshara. Really? A giant shark? We just got done killing a God, now I have to head back out to sea to deal with some overgrown fish? Either way, I waved good bye to Exzhal and boarded my zeppelin again to Orgrimmar. Once home, I collected the necassary items needed for a voyage up the coast of Azshara.
vlZiwRl.jpg

After taking another Wyvern to Ratchet, I boarded Heedless and set out north up the coast of Kalimdor. I arrived to something I still have to look at the pictures again every time I talk about it to remind MYSELF it was real. This was no overgrown fish.
EKetJ4L.jpg

This was HIM! The legendary, powerful, terror of the depths, MAWS! The <Agony> Army had arrived first and was already planning to deal with the matter. When myself and the Navy Forces arrived, we were able to finally take down the beast and rid the oceans of this menace once and for all.
995zfsv.jpg

Triumphant, I returned to Vol'jin with both the good and bad news but he didn't seem surprised one bit about the Hakkari tribe and Zul'Gurub. Just responded simply "can't keep a crazed troll down." I had to agree with that for sure. But then his tone turned very serious.

He went on to say that this was just a minor threat facing the world of Azeroth at the moment. We must be vigilant and prepared for what is coming next out of the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj, and one way to do this was to get in contact with the High Elves still maintaining a barrier between our world and the depths of hell that is the Molten Core of Blackrock Mountain. No rest for the New Horde Navy, per usual.

With my new orders now at hand, the <FANATICS> crew and I are preparing all that we will need to face the dangers of Blackrock Mountain and any of its denizens that would seek to wreak havoc on the world of Azeroth.

Stay tuned for more tales about <FANATICS> adventures through Blackrock Mountain. Also further tales of <ONSLAUGHTS> Army adventures in to the belly of the beast that is the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and the New Horde Navy's support behind them. Also look for a possible role playing team up between the Alliance/Horde navy crews for a military onslaught down the coast of Kalimdor and in to the backdoor of the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj for a constant resupply of troops and support to the Cenarion Hold Army and the initial Ally/Horde ground troops on their campaign in Silithus/AQ.

The way I see the RP side of the game at the moment is Horde's got an old well established Army, a brand new Navy, and a Goblin Air Force to support the races of Azeroth in the war effort. This will play in to the up and coming story I am building/developing. Can you smell Warcraft 1-3 hints yet? Feel like your reliving those games and Vanilla WoW right now? Just you wait.

You can also expect me to build a greater conspiracy behind the Cult of the Damned and Naxxramas either before or after the release and tie it in.

Also, here are the currently conscripted sailing vessels in the New Navy of the Horde:
Heedless - Ratchet Fleet - Ratchet
The Maiden's Fancy - Ratchet Fleet - Ratchet
Harbinger - Ratchet Fleet - Arathi Highlands
Tide Razor - Ratchet Fleet - Ratchet
Maiden's Dagger - Ratchet Fleet - Fray Island
Crimson Veil - Commandeered - Booty Bay
Damsel's Luck - Commandeered - Booty Bay
Riptide - Commandeered - Booty Bay
The Blightbringer - Tanaris Fleet - Lost Rigger Cove
The Windrunner - Tanaris Fleet - Lost Rigger Cove
The Casket Carrier - Under Construction - Lost Rigger Cove
The Queen's Reprisal - Commandeered and Under Repair - Lost Rigger Cove
The Iron Reaper - Commandeered and Under Repair - Lost Rigger Cove
Silvermoon's Pride - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
The Bloodoath - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
The Dawnchaser - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
The Sin'loren - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
Crimson Dawn - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
The Firehawk - Under Construction - Eversong Woods
Half Shell - Turtle Ferry - Currently Growing, SUPER CUTE

That is all for now. Farewell.

Your comrade in arms,

Strongbad
High Fleet Admiral of the Horde Warchief Thrall's New Navy

Last edited:
What do you know of the Old Whispers? Obviously not much or would be more worried, just like Vol'jin is. The Old Whispers come from the Old Gods, they cause friends to turn against friends and allies in to enemies. It was the Old Gods whispers that corrupted The Earth Warder and caused his insanity, one of the original beings entrusted by the Titans to protect us. It turned the original tauren who were always peaceful in to warring, tribal factions due to some of them not being able to resist the Old Whispers in their beginnings on Kalimdor. Hakkar is said to be a servant or demigod to the Old Gods. If he is in our world, you know the Old Gods are whispering even worse things to the mortal races of Azeroth to corrupt them and turn us against one another, looks like its already working. It was also Hakkar who was said to have corrupted Eranikus and therefore the rest of the Emerald Dream. It is unclear whether this was done just because Hakkar is pure chaos or if he was ordered by N'Zoth himself or if they were working together at all. Either way, yeah, Vol'jin is shakin. He knows what is coming next and it all relates and folds in on each other. You should remain vigilant, not critical of the very leaders of the Horde.

Last edited:
Top Bottom