• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PvP Changes Feedback

Honestly, if we're going into the non-Blizzlike with complete bullshit like this disgusting .join command, then I'd like to have the PvP flag reworked : make it switchable only in a city, so people can't abuse it, and unable to target people outside instances who don't have the same flag, so you can't help someone in PvP if you aren't PvP yourself.
So the griefers can be dicks between themselves, and others don't have to endure it.

Or remove this .join crap, so at least they have to bother with going back to their camping. Laziness does wonder with people.
And if you're afraid that it would me less Alliance to queue BG, then allow it only for Alliance players until the equilibrium is reached.

But .join plus PvP gear given far too early ? That's just STUPID. Twice stupid actually.

If you want to go hog wild with changing the flag system, simply take the BG level brackets and only allow WPVP between bracket-specific levels unless in capital cities. (For brackets 10-19. 20-29, 30-39 & 40-49). That way gankers can still gank, but only within their bracket. High levelers can camp FPs, but only kill within their bracket.

Daydreams are nice. Especially since the "blizzlike" horse has long since left the stable.

So you changed how to get changes for people that want them? Interesting.
Before everything had to go through the Bugtracker so everyone could see it ( at least early on until it got privated ), make a comment and perhaps help out on accuracy of the wish, or if the change would be good or make sense. Now all that is needed is a nicely written PM?

This seems very wrong and just catering to single people and favouring them as well, taking away the step of public discussion about it.

One more step away of what Kronos used to, and could, be.

Do not go there, please. What people ***say*** is schizophrenically dissimilar to what people actually ***do***, and there's a plethora of potential example to showcase that very chasm, in both pve/pvp scenes.
kronos 3 is what happens when you listen to people in discord

Whaaat they are taking away .join? They are really taking away a great pvp feature because crybabies who rolled on a pvp server cant handle it?

They act like every single high level horde is out griefing lowbies. They are not. More often than not skull horde players just pass me by. If you are getting camped go somewhere else and level. Its that simple.

Removing .join will not stop flight master camping or camping of 48+.

Horde will set there hearth to wherever 48+ are (or fly there such as felwood - short hop from org) and enter RFC and ghetto hearth after queueing in org.

This happened all the time on Lights Hope. What needs to be done is more 60 alliance queueing. The population is near even.

What's likely happening most alliance rolled alliance for PVE.

It's to bad we can't get merc mode going on this server for pvp. It would solve a lot of queue time problems.

Removing .join = less people pvp in bgs = longer queues = more time for griefing. Simple as that. You don't have to be a genious to know that.

Inb4 "dont make me laugh blah blah" mental diarrhoea "argument".

Another thing is the majority of people are still leveling. It will all smooth out once more people are 60. More bgs will be popping and there will be less lowbies in the leveling zones.

Removing .join = less people pvp in bgs = longer queues = more time for griefing. Simple as that. You don't have to be a genious to know that.

Since horde tend to PVP more than alliance, less horde in BGs = faster ques for horde.

I won't lie, your and others meltdowns are entertaining enough alone to make the removal worthwhile.

Best part of this retard post: You don't have to be a genius to know that.
And this is the case here. You are not genius. Alliance players have instant bg ques. Removing .join command will not affect them.
Less people que for bg meaning less hordes in que. So genius, this means faster que for the hordes.

Best part of this retard post: You don't have to be a genius to know that.
And this is the case here. You are not genius. Alliance players have instant bg ques. Removing .join command will not affect them.
Less people que for bg meaning less hordes in que. So genius, this means faster que for the hordes.
Critical thinking does not appear to be in Chainsaw's skillset.

Looks like there are less tankers camping FPS since .join was removed and I’m seeing way more 60s on alliance.

I’m gonna take a giant leap here, but maybe if alliance around 50 aren’t constantly camped they’re going to hit 60 quicker and some of those will participate in BGs, resulting in less queue times for the horde? Could that be what’s happening after they disabled .join?

Dear Kronos, thank you so much for removing .join. Hope news reach those alliance players who have quit because of it presence earlier.

Funny thing nearly all these dedicated OMGWORLDPVP wannabes just vanished along with .join. World pvp my ass. They just abused easy way of getting honour and pushed it too hard without any respect to their victims.

Well how are you now guys? Enjoying orgrimmar NPCs and architecture, staying idle waiting bg queue to pop? Wouldn't have to if you wasn't so cocky on .join abuse earlier.

Looks like there are less tankers camping FPS since .join was removed and I’m seeing way more 60s on alliance.

I’m gonna take a giant leap here, but maybe if alliance around 50 aren’t constantly camped they’re going to hit 60 quicker and some of those will participate in BGs, resulting in less queue times for the horde? Could that be what’s happening after they disabled .join?
So... When did the ganking start to die down? Was it last Saturday around 13:00 CET? Looks like they removed .join around the same time that LH launched their Fresh PvP server--hard to say what you're actually experiencing...

In fairness, <NOTHING PERSONAL> has a guild on LH Alliance side now. Probably a little .join and a lot LH that caused the taming of the ganking on K3.

removing .join is not a fix. the reason kronos is the rape capital of vanilla wow is because of 5g respecs and the butterfly effect it has

1. It is a PvP server
2. It is a PvP server
3. It is a PvP server

No one forced you to play on a pvp server and this is something that happens even on retail and blizzard has for almost 2 decades now seen it as perfectly acceptable... Furthermore FP camping and killing still occurs, i saw it being camped for 70 minutes last sunday slightly past midnight in Grom'Gol and i saw the grom gol being camped yesterday for 20-30 minutes, couple days ago i saw kargath FP being camped.

Listing few examples now as you seem unable to realize that nothing has changed aside from there being more world pvp and flight path killing since people have less reason to que and do their pvp in battlegrounds...

Well i swapped to LH. The only thing that was keeping me on this server was .join. Knight Chocolateman lvl 51 paladin is retired. .join was the only reason i was on this server. Was fun reckbomb -> deathraying level 60s to death but the alliance here suck at pvp and are crybabies. The fact that the kronos devs caved is a bad sign for the future.

Top Bottom