• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PvP Chart

Ironstar

Authorized
Might be a bit early, but such a service could need a couple days to create.
I am talking about a PvP chart.
A chart which only refreshes once a night, it was like that back in the days. This refresh time made every Wednesday super exciting, you never knew if someone in the end snitched your rank away, you could only try to control the chart.
It’s way more excitingly than refreshing it every X seconds, minutes or hours etc. at least in my opinion.
And since we know a quicker refresh than once/night would be NotOldschoolLike …
Why the hell am i still try to get you on my side?! :p

The chart should:

• have 2 factions (horde and alliance)
  • each faction should have a own list
  • be refreshed once a night

Example: http://i.imgur.com/nBqK6.png

Each list of the chart should:

• have a header, with the faction & its faction symbol
  • displays the standing of all characters (which could be to much so maybe standing 1-100)
  • Standing 1-100 represents the amount of honor the player gained this >week<
  • each character in this list should at least have a in-game rank 1. or higher

Explain: „Standing 1- 100“ = Character with standing 1 has more honor than character standing 2 (and so on) for this week.

Each character in this list should:

• how already mentioned, at least have the in-game rank 1. or higher
  • show the faction symbol (for another view to not have more work in the end)
  • show the in-game rank as symbol
  • show the class symbol
  • show the race symbol
  • show the characters name
  • show the amount of honor he gained this week

And:

A Faction mixed view of this chart:

• Faction mixed
  • have a header which shows it is faction mixed
  • the same list structure but just one instead of two lists
  • the same character structure

About ≈ 86-87% isn't that far away anymore :w00t: *starting rumors but believes in his simple 39*95/46 + 3*100/49 calculation*

Greetings, any suggestions to that suggestion?

Last edited:
I would like this, very much. Get the competition going a bit more. Another focal point of the community....well the PvP community mostly.

Suggestion:
there should be a sub-section where you can see daily/weekly/monthly/yearly top 100 HK's :wink:

2nd suggestion:
guild HK highscore "simply a total of all guild members HK's in a top 100 vs other guilds" :wink:

nice idea... played on server with almost exact same feature. PvP blossomed after it got implemented.

I missed that chart and looking at it. When I made that list (At the time top 2000 for the week) I had like a fire in me to stay on that list. Nothing made me prouder than the day I was on the first page (Was like rank 11 or 12) then the honor system was scrapped and the page stayed frozen for a few months until they removed it. Kinda sad because now I can't link it and say "Yeah well, for this week I was in the top 20 for honor/standing on Illidan!"

Side note: Illidan was fucking competitive as hell and very populated in vanilla, I would call it the original Tichondrius. Only began to fall off in competition after battlegroups but that was more or less because now we had a bunch of randoms from servers like Cho'gall and Blackrock who at the time were very passive compared to us. Alleria was with us too, really solid server in PvE. I remember I was one of the few who got assfucked by a Corrupted Ashbringer against the big Alleria premade from their #1 guild in PvE. Was staring at my screen thinking "What a cool sword. Oh fuck I'm dead." Back when it was like my guild's pvp team (Nemesis) vs Serenity Now (very infamous alliance pvp guild at the time) those fights were bloody as hell. I guess when you're only against your server, your name means a lot more so you'll try not to lose. Whereas in a battlegroup you won't meet half these jerkoffs again ever so you can play like a moran and succeed.

Last edited:
#Topkek they're counting Mysunder as no.1 cuz number of hks he farmed in 20-29 bgs fag can't even get out of that bracket cuz he's shit-scared of me :))

Top Bottom