• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PvP Suggestion

Zzuk

Just quoting myself from another thread:

Hey Seth,
nice to hear from you again.
My idea was inspired by this post on ownedcore: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...servers/wow-emu-programs/495005-pvpstats.html

I think having such a system in place is awesome and creates more competition which makes PvP exciting even after hitting the desired max. rank.
If Kronos can sacrifice a bit time into such a sub page it would be truely awesome. Such a page would also help spotting hackers who block high standings with exploiting.

On Warsong (Feenix) for example we had an honor exploit a good time ago which made it possible to claim standing 1 without being seen by any other player. The result on realmplayers is a standing list not containing the standing the exploiter blocked.
With a system fetching data directly from the database exploits regarding honor arent possible or atleast not worth since everyone will see what is going on after the page updated.

Furthermore I would suggest adding some kind of system making a recalculation of weeks specified by the admin possible (Pretty much a script which can adjust already calculated standings).
Looking at feenix there were multiple problems since they were never prepared for honor calculation failures:
A calculation got influenced by new years eve or server downtime and the staff tried to rearrange manually resulting in many people being angry.

Full discussion:
http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php?p=696054#post696054

Last edited:
Oh typically Zzuk. Don't worry man we see you. No need to worry about being forgotten anytime soon.

He's saying you don't really need to start a new topic just to highlight a post you pade.

Top Bottom