• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Quest Preview

zarquon

Dear players,

as requested by a few members of the community we would like to present you a small preview on 2 quests.
- Cuergo's Gold
- Missing Diplomat (finale)

[video=youtube;w7hWnWSTQDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7hWnWSTQDE[/video]

So thats that.
As you may - or may not - have heard already we are going to make an important announcement on sunday regarding the plans for our project.

Stay tuned and I hope you enjoyed our little clip.

At least they are keeping to their promise to release more videos a bit more frequently after the creature showcase :D.

Missing Diplomat working!!!!! /GASP

no no no i'm still rolling horde.....but....it....works........................... :wub:

Not to be that guy... But shouldn't the chest say "Requires Cuergo's Key" when trying to open it before the pirates spawn?

From the video it looks like opening the chest after spawning it from the "Landmark" is the trigger for the pirates to spawn. The trigger for the pirates AND chest to spawn should both be the Landmark, since the pirates have the key for it.

After opening the chest you get the massage that you need the key to complete the quest.
And the pirates spawn regardless if you interact with the chest.

Thanks for the video Zarq, really showcased some great scripting.
However, I think the part in the Missing Diplomat quest that's bugged on most private servers isn't the fight with Private Hendal, but the fight with Tapoke "Slim" Jahn in the Inn in Menethil Harbor. You have to kill him from around 40% hp to dead in one final blow, or he becomes unattackable and wanders off.
Any chance you could put a small follow-up video or give confirmation if that part is working correctly?
Normally on servers like ED, if you wanted to continue the Missing Diplomat quest, you'd have to get a level 60s help in taking out Tapoke.

Good work...but one cosmetic bug( i know its reported and it's working on it).In Missing Diplomat,The dude with u must fight must have Shield :D.
PS:At all....great work :smile:

When I levelled on Feenix the thing I hate absolutely the most was starting an epic quest chain (such as the one from the letter Vancleef drops) then realising the finale or another part of it is bugged.... So glad to see this won't happen on Kronos :D

Good job, cuergo's gold is a long run only to find out that its not working on all other servers!

Great job! I don't think there's any question that the server staff are able to take a quest or an NPC that is broken and put it in working order. That's a key point that too many prospective players keep missing when they're looking around for a gaming home.

Top Bottom