• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Questie addon skip gossip ! How change this ? Please Help

flashyx

As title says, when I right click a quest npc it automatically skip the gossip´and go to the quest, but i dont want this(a already unchecked this option in LazyPig), i know this problem is cause by Questie because i disabled this and the problem solved, but i want to use this addon.

So somebody could help me please ? I already googled and couldnt find a solution for this.

wow, this shitty forum deleted my whole post, one more try else fck this...

this skipping happens if you use extended questlog, i have no clue why the questie dev made this function...

i made a fix for this in my storyline addon :)

you can disable this with this macro:

Code:
/run local childrenTable = {UIParent:GetChildren()};for num, frame in pairs (childrenTable) do if(frame:GetName() == "Questie") then frame:UnregisterEvent("QUEST_PROGRESS") end end

or comment out the event in Questie.lua line 229 like this:

qSxa22J.jpg

wow, this shitty forum deleted my whole post, one more try else fck this...

this skipping happens if you use extended questlog, i have no clue why the questie dev made this function...

i made a fix for this in my storyline addon :)

you can disable this with this macro:

Code:
/run local childrenTable = {UIParent:GetChildren()};for num, frame in pairs (childrenTable) do if(frame:GetName() == "Questie") then frame:UnregisterEvent("QUEST_PROGRESS") end end

or comment out the event in Questie.lua line 229 like this:

qSxa22J.jpg

It worked, thanks alot =D

Top Bottom