• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question About Cata... A Bit Unlelated But Yeah....

ProtoMan

So we've all questioned the quality of the servers we play constantly trying to find the least buggy and blizzlike server out there, Molten is well populated but their *blizzlike* delivery falls short... that is when it comes to WOTLK... but what about Cata? How does it differ from the others? Is it actually better or worse than the WOTLK servers? Thoughts....

Wotlk servers are/were in development for a lot longer than Cataclysm + it is way easier to find exact blizzlike information about wotlk mechanics and script them.
Thus I highly doubt that any serious project, that isn't brand new, would have its cata realm functionally better than wotlk.

But why are we discussing something called molten (what is that btw?) on twinstar forums?

Molten WoW is a pretty big and also shit project...
Not sure why he brings this up here.
What Goris said is absolutely correct. For vanilla realms, like this one, it is extremely difficult to even find out how some mechanics used to work, where for the Addons on the other hand it is really easy.

Sorry, I forgot discussing other servers here is forbidden (something that I find ridiculous but oh well) So lemme try again... for Vanilla we got Kronos... for TBC we got... and for WOTLK we got... what good Cata server do you guys think is actually delivering right now?

Sorry, I forgot discussing other servers here is forbidden (something that I find ridiculous but oh well) So lemme try again... for Vanilla we got Kronos... for TBC we got... and for WOTLK we got... what good Cata server do you guys think is actually delivering right now?
The twinstar Cataclysm servers? :p Probably very Czech dominated though.

Twinstar Cata server is prety good, but as sayed above, the majority of players are cz/sk and so world language is czech. But what i heared, there are few international guilds.

Top Bottom