• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question about client download from torrent

chargo

Hello, i would like to play kronos wow but I am a paranoid person and I hesitate to download the client from torrent(never used torrent before), my question is does it contain any viruses or have you ever had a problem with it ? I also have the original vanilla wow disc but when i install the game it automatically patches up to 2.1.0 is there anything I can do about it and revert to patch 1.12.1 ?

Hi

Im affraid you can not downgrade your retail version of wow.

And what do you think that Kronos recommended torrent link is dodgy/infected… And we all using it without any complains or warnings on forum?

Yes you are paranoid sir o_O

However for me their link is not working and i downloaded my client from different torrent site.

If you feel paranoid simply buy some anti-virus software that you have faith in and scan the file afterwards however if you are downloading it from the source kronos advices then i highly doubt ur gonna get some virus. Basically becourse on Kronos 1 & Kronos 2 & upon Kronos 3 launch it was used by countless players and without a doubt a good handful of paranoid people who wanted to scan it.

if you feel paranoid ask a friend or scan it ;)

Top Bottom