• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question about Open Beta tester issues reports

mecawento

Hello I have joined the Open Beta to try to contribute with bug testing whatever I can even with my currently limited free time which is not much but Im sure every little bit helps, however I have a question about the current Issures report system:

Can the standard Open Beta testers edit or delete their own reported issues?

I say this because there is a reported issue I would like to correct/complete but once written I can not find any edit or even delete button anywhere, which would be logical to have imho.

Apologies if this is point is explaned somewhere but Ive been looking around and havent found anything, any feedback would be much appreciated.

You can cancel your report, you can't edit it. But feel free to add comments. Ppl from tester/dev tam then can merge it.

Ok I see thanks for the feedback I suppose the edit and delete features are only available for certified beta testers then? because not having these options in the bugtracker systems would be counter-productive imho.

Regards.

It's availible to oficial testers. All other users can't do that. The reason is, that normal players often don't talk to the devs and so editing posts may cause integrity problems.

Top Bottom