• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Question] Pathfinding in water.

Exmouth

Hey, I'm looking forward to this server and watched the videos about the bugfixes but I'm still curious about one thing:

I played a couple of private vanilla servers, and fighting in water/near water was an issue everywhere.
Mobs evade, aggro reset and heal to full, out of LoS error when its standing right in front of you, etc...

It made questing in certain zones a living hell (Darkshore, Wetlands, parts of Arathi, etc)

So my question is: Is this problem fixed on release?

PS.: Sorry if this isn't the place for questions, feel free to move the post where it belongs if thats the case.

If i'm not mistaken, in one of the showcases, you can see, that Pathfinding in water is already fixed.

Not quite. It just shows that humanoid mobs are able to swim and will follow you into water.

Tried bugging mobs in water on the testrealm and couldn't manage to do so.
so far I tried all of what you described. Anything else you want to have confirmed?

Last video from Chero is showing 3D pathfinding underwater working for the warrior charge.

Top Bottom